Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 249 Likes on 136 Posts

Looks great!!
Old 06-21-2019, 08:55 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by precisiondetails

You all need to check out a product called BEAD MAKER! It’s blowing up the detail industry. Google that and you will see plenty of videos on it.
Just went over the UPGP sealant on my boat and car with Bead Maker, and the results were pretty good. What was more impressive was what it did on my truck. It sits outside 24/7/365 and had nothing but a few washes since last fall. Washed and Iron X’ed and put on Bead Maker. Shine and gloss are as good or better than when I used UPGP, and the Bead Maker cures faster. Any used car lot that isn’t using this stuff in their detail bay is wasting money.

FOY Totally Buff/ UPGP / Bead Maker
Old 06-21-2019, 11:58 PM
Registered

Received 143 Likes on 95 Posts

I used PrestaCut on my 20yo Baja and shined it up pretty well.

Old 06-22-2019, 12:15 AM
Registered

Received 143 Likes on 95 Posts

Originally Posted by Speedracer29

Just went over the UPGP sealant on my boat and car with Bead Maker, and the results were pretty good. What was more impressive was what it did on my truck. It sits outside 24/7/365 and had nothing but a few washes since last fall. Washed and Iron X’ed and put on Bead Maker. Shine and gloss are as good or better than when I used UPGP, and the Bead Maker cures faster. Any used car lot that isn’t using this stuff in their detail bay is wasting money.

FOY Totally Buff/ UPGP / Bead Maker
Thats impressive!
Old 06-22-2019, 12:16 AM
Registered

Received 4,301 Likes on 1,241 Posts

yours maybe some special molecular bonding wax optimized agent but mines good for a 1000 washes
Old 06-22-2019, 02:56 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL

yours maybe some special molecular bonding wax optimized agent but mines good for a 1000 washes

Well sure, but yours is $8.99 for 16oz at Harbor Freight versus the Bead Maker at $34 for 128oz (delivered), so your choice is double the price! Not all of us have that “Cigarette money”, but your choice is definitely working for you, that looks great.

Also, and this is important- when you buy the NuFinish, the profits go to some nameless, faceless mega-corp. When you buy Bead Maker, a portion of the profits go to a forum member, who in turn may use said money to support single mothers during a catamaran event in Michigan. That’s Charity!! (Or Mercedes, or Diamond, or whomever is next up on the center stage).

Last edited by Speedracer29; 06-22-2019 at 03:28 AM.
Old 06-22-2019, 04:56 PM
Registered

Received 44 Likes on 19 Posts

Vitreo from fountain of youth... never seen better.
Old 06-23-2019, 07:50 PM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 8 Posts

I used FOY Awesome Buff and Vitreo today for some minor paint correction. Very impressed- super easy to use.
Old 06-26-2019, 10:11 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by precisiondetails
All depends on the condition of the boat and surface. When compounding gel coat it soaks up the compound and drys it out a lot faster than clear coat. I can tell you that the most popular machine these days is the long throw DA machines. With the best brand being the Rupes machine. It’s what the company used that did MCon race boat as well as Ron’s 2 new boats. I have contact with them and have just sent them some samples of our products.

You all need to check out a product called BEAD MAKER! It’s blowing up the detail industry. Google that and you will see plenty of videos on it.

I ceramic coated our Fountain May of 2017. Since then all I have ever done is put Bead Maker on it a total of about 5 times, ZERO wax. And it still cleans up 2 years later as if I had just waxed it only like a few weeks earlier.
My Bead Maker arrived on my doorstep today based on your recommendation.... I'll report back. My old superboat gets chalky quick.
Old 06-26-2019, 01:45 PM
Registered

Received 80 Likes on 56 Posts

Who is the member that makes Bead Maker? I see lots of sites, but I'd like to buy direct and give it a try.