Notices

Bup clean your in box

Old 07-23-2019, 04:12 PM
Registered

Received 1,324 Likes on 739 Posts
Default Bup clean your in box

Hi Bup,

Can you clean your in box or send me a PM of your phone number? I have a buddy that needs to get his injectors cleaned and tested.
Old 07-23-2019, 08:13 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

Thanks just pm you sorry for the late response super busy as usual. . Have who ever call before they even pull out the injectors. I have instructions per app and needed info on top of. Thanks
Old 07-24-2019, 07:57 AM
Registered

Received 1,324 Likes on 739 Posts

Thanks Bup, I sent it to him. He sent me this picture of his cool fuel reg and said he was going to give it a test run after replacing,,,,,errrr I said that may not be a good idea!.

I'll give him a call this morning.
Old 07-24-2019, 09:30 AM
BUP
Banned

It will run better but still be lean as heck. Member the old saying man it ran great just before it blew up, I can not tell you the 1000 of times I heard that from boaters.

He is on borrow time because of the Gen 3 cool fuel shedding paint like no tomorrow. Ill give him good luck now because he will need it if he keeps on running it like it is. There is no way around the shedding paint - it ends up at the end of line for the fuel system and that end of the line is the fuel injectors and the fuel rail. Hope he does not learn the hard way about his current issues.
Old 08-27-2019, 09:20 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

BUP I was told to reach out to you about replacement injectors. We need help!! Did complete rebuild on 2000 Formula 353 Fastech with 2 stock 500 EFI. 1 Fuel injector bad so far and want to just replace all. Is there a replacement that is just plug and go? They are Mercruiser OL series
Old 08-27-2019, 08:08 PM
BUP
Banned

Thanks for checking in with me. All good now. Nice talking to your husband today.