10 and I can 'post a url'
Old 10-10-2019, 09:54 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

https://www.offshoreonly.com/classif...ng-o49726.html
Old 10-10-2019, 08:49 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Didn`t Dave Callan have 2 monohulls? first a smaller one and then this one?
Old 10-11-2019, 06:59 AM
Registered

Received 793 Likes on 448 Posts

55' @ 120mph with turbines

https://www.yachtworld.com/boats/200...dard%20listing
Old 10-18-2019, 07:19 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Joestlaachmkr
Idk if the damage on this boat speed up the building of the C5000 Callan had his Miss Longlite out pretty early in 05, but the Mystic C5000 was a copy of this Tencara.
the Mystic 50 was a new design from scratch, not a copy of the Tencara. It is also much most stable at high speed. Just because there are a few style similarities in the deck, there are vast engineering (hydrodynamics, aerodynamics, and structural) and design differences.
Old 10-18-2019, 07:28 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I did not write that it was classless of Cosker to take a mold of another boat that has happened thousands of times before, but i think it`s classless to claim that the boat was his design and denying the fact that the Mystic C5000 was a copy of the 43 Tencara. Dave Scott once said the reason as to why he decided to order his C5000 was because the design was based on the Callan Marine Tencara. I agree that Jeff overreacted a bit, but i think most if not all would have been pissed by shuch a ****ty treatment.
The Longlite Mystic barrel rolled in key west and held up remarkable well. Dave Scott and JT came over to inspect the boat and were impressed by how good of shape it was in. They also saw first hand how fast and stable the boat was at high speeds. That is why Dave Scott bought a Mystic. Stop posting BS.
Old 10-20-2019, 07:27 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

Whatever whut? i gave a ridiculous answer to a ridiculous and irrelevant question.
That`s fine if you see me as a dick lol. I`m a very straight forward type of a guy who always says things by how i see it, but i never intended to talk trash about others. Regarding my comments about John Cosker being classless by claiming that the Mystic C5000 was his design and denying the fact that it was created due to a scan of the Callan Tencara, all i can say is that i was not impressed by that - nor was Mike Peters. I run two businesses myself and i would not have treated a customer in the way which John Cosker handled Jeff Stevenson, no matter what. I would have said the same about Peter Hledin and/or Randy Scism if they had done something similar. That said, John Cosker seems like a nice guy and i love most of his boats.
Put up proof of the Tencara scan..... that's what I thought....
Old 10-20-2019, 08:15 AM
Registered

Received 886 Likes on 481 Posts

Originally Posted by Dean Ferry
Put up proof of the Tencara scan..... that's what I thought....

Dean you are arguing with Jim Darr......master of all things floating (and sh!t can float) and creator of many many screen names (and all eventually get banned).