Notices

Popyachts?

Old 01-03-2020, 02:25 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I tried to buy (or at least consider buying) 3 different boats from them when I was looking. Each time the brokers were less than useless. 2 of the 3 listings had features listed that were clearly not accurate by the pictures and the broker had no ability or even desire to clarify these things for me. One of the boats listed the incorrect engine! Broker didnt care. After that i just never even considered their listings.
Old 01-03-2020, 10:34 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Had my 26 Outlaw listed on Boat trader already when Pop approached me to sell. Didn't cost me anything to let them try so I had them list it higher than what i had it on boat trader for so i would get what i wanted and they would get their commission if they sold it. If a buyer looks at a boat on their site they have to give a name and number and at that point Pop considers that person their client and will add the person to your weekly list of potential buyers they send you and per the contract they can come after you for commission if it is sold to the person without going through them. I sold mine via boattrader but the buyer did show up on a Pop list and when I asked him he had never spoken to anyone about my boat he got on the list just by looking on their site. Shady way to do business.
Old 01-12-2020, 12:29 PM
Registered

Received 76 Likes on 54 Posts

Tried to sell me a boat that I google researched as being stolen. Denied it and took the info I found to the recovery agent to collect the reward! They called on the weekend and left a voicemail whereas I called first thing Monday morning. They win and are complete SCUMBAGS!
Old 01-12-2020, 12:43 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

USED CAR salesmen. They know nothing about the boats nor any mechanical aspects of any boat. Pure marketers only sales commission based.