Boating Allowed In Michigan! >

Boating Allowed In Michigan!

Notices

Boating Allowed In Michigan!

Old 04-27-2020, 05:51 PM
Registered

Received 45 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by buck183
I see a bunch of Americas, neighbors, family members, and friends.
I was raised in Michigan by parents that both had Masters degrees. 2 brothers that held management positions in fortune 500 companies and as the underachiever I only hold a federal license. Never saw anything like this in our neighborhoods or at a family reunion???

Last edited by 1960brookwood; 04-27-2020 at 06:05 PM.
Old 04-27-2020, 06:12 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by 1960brookwood
I was raised in Michigan by parents that both had Masters degrees. 2 brothers that held management positions in fortune 500 companies and as the underachiever I only hold a federal license. Never saw anything like this in our neighborhoods or at a family reunion???
I was talking to a couple buddies in Michigan this weekend. One is a federal agent. They both agreed with my sentiment on this.

Michigan you say?
Old 04-27-2020, 06:14 PM
Registered

Received 253 Likes on 101 Posts

I was raised in Michigan by parents that both had Masters degrees. 2 brothers that held management positions in fortune 500 companies and as the underachiever I only hold a federal license. Never saw anything like this in my neighborhood or at a family reunion???
not really sure what you are trying to say? i think i speak for the other commentors that these are average hardworking americans just like me. they are concerned that their civil rights are being taken away by a governor who holds scary amounts of power right now. freedom of speech and to protest is basic right in the constitution, which is what they are doing. and of course this wouldnt be a picture at a family reunion but it sure as hell is the type of person i call my friends, family, customers and neighbors.
The following users liked this post:
PROWRENCH (05-01-2020)
Old 04-27-2020, 06:27 PM
Registered

is your federal license in law enforcement? if so you should know they have the right to be there and carry those guns. and im no "gun nut", i dont even own one but they clearly have the right to do that.
Old 04-27-2020, 07:17 PM
Registered

Received 45 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by SABER28
not really sure what you are trying to say? i think i speak for the other commentors that these are average hardworking americans just like me. they are concerned that their civil rights are being taken away by a governor who holds scary amounts of power right now. freedom of speech and to protest is basic right in the constitution, which is what they are doing. and of course this wouldnt be a picture at a family reunion but it sure as hell is the type of person i call my friends, family, customers and neighbors.
Our current trade policy is based on 4 little words in the Trade Expansion Act of 1962--"threat to national security" taken to the extreme by our current dictatorship . Perhaps I'm missing something but I have yet to see anything in a dollar store or WallyWorld that would present a clear and present danger to our nation.
The big picture not seen by many is how the sword cuts both ways--once the other side takes power this can just as easily be bent to apply to socialized medicine--private gun ownership--universal basic income--or any other number of liberal agendas. Pandora's box has been opened and the supporters of the current emperor don't seem to have any long term vision.
As a responsible gun owner the LAST thing I would want to do is be part of a circus side show and draw attention to myself. A little common sense and good judgment go a long ways.
Old 04-27-2020, 07:20 PM
Registered

Received 4,349 Likes on 1,244 Posts

Liberals don`t get it , but yes Family , kids, friends... gun owners my kind of people!!
The following 2 users liked this post by ICDEDPPL:
buck183 (04-29-2020), PROWRENCH (05-01-2020)
Old 04-27-2020, 07:28 PM
Registered

Received 735 Likes on 330 Posts

They got their 15 minutes of fame.

Old 04-27-2020, 07:31 PM
Registered

Our current trade policy is based on 4 little words in the Trade Expansion Act of 1962--"threat to national security" taken to the extreme by our current dictatorship . Perhaps I'm missing something but I have yet to see anything in a dollar store or WallyWorld that would present a clear and present danger to our nation.
The big picture not seen by many is how the sword cuts both ways--once the other side takes power this can just as easily be bent to apply to socialized medicine--private gun ownership--universal basic income--or any other number of liberal agendas. Pandora's box has been opened and the supporters of the current emperor don't seem to have any long term vision.
As a responsible gun owner the LAST thing I would want to do is be part of a circus side show and draw attention to myself. A little common sense and good judgment go a long ways.
im really confused. is the current emperor according to you trump or whitmer?
Old 04-27-2020, 08:55 PM
Registered

Received 1,330 Likes on 742 Posts

Ok I am confused, was the picture taken was at a protest about stay at home orders or is the governor trying to put gun restrictions in and it was a second amendment protest?

I thought all of this was the stay at home but did I miss it??????
Old 04-27-2020, 08:59 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Wildman_grafix
Ok I am confused, was the picture taken was at a protest about stay at home orders or is the governor trying to put gun restrictions in and it was a second amendment protest?

I thought all of this was the stay at home but did I miss it??????
yes, a protest about the stay at home order.
The following users liked this post:
Wildman_grafix (04-27-2020)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.