Key West is getting hostile! >

Key West is getting hostile!

Notices

Key West is getting hostile!

Old 04-07-2020, 06:30 PM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by Wildman_grafix
Agree and think there was more than a simple get out of here for them to thump him with a Bat.

Still really, you use a freaking BAT on a old dude? In FL? Lucky they didn't get shot.

And who goes boating with a bat on board? Was Jose Canseco or Lenny Dykstra in the area? Oh wait those guys are 61 years old now.......
Old 04-07-2020, 06:33 PM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by Indy
Any follow up to this story?
She told police she and her father were on a boat anchored northwest of Wisteria Island when they noticed a group of about 20 college-aged people drinking. The group had three center console boats.

She and her father approached the crowd and confronted them about social distancing due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The White House has issued guidelines that people not gather in groups of 10 of more.

They also told the group to keep the noise down, police reported..............here is where the trouble started!

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...241804781.html

Old 04-07-2020, 07:02 PM
Registered

Received 62 Likes on 36 Posts

Cruised around that island this year during key west i definitely noticed some shady transient boats anchored in that mooring field. I agree though, taking a swing at someone with a bat could be a life altering decision for both parties. The father and daughter are lucky there not seriously hurt . Unacceptable behavior but something doesn’t add up ....
Old 04-07-2020, 07:11 PM
Registered

Received 3,020 Likes on 987 Posts

Completely inexcusable to take a bat to someone’s head (male / female/ old / young) over a disagreement. Total coward, chicken sh*t thing to do and I hope they catch the POS thug that did that.

with that said, mind your F’n business and have some common sense. You’re 61 and gonna go contact a bunch of drunk kids and try to tell them they should be social distancing and to keep the noise down? What the hell does this guy think is gonna happen?! Idiot move. Especially stupid to put his daughter in that position. Just plain stupidity and entitlement.

Last edited by thisistank; 04-07-2020 at 07:13 PM.
Old 04-07-2020, 09:18 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 99 Likes on 53 Posts

Originally Posted by Keith Atlanta
They are asking for witnesses. Did they make an arrest?
They will when one of these dumb asses post the video on social media. The younger generation is so stupid that they just hand the confession over to the cops when they do something stupid.
Old 04-07-2020, 09:46 PM
Registered

Received 47 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
Self righteous old dude should mind his own business.
Probably a sail boater
This attitude is exactly why people hate boaters, especially performance boaters.

When you make a lot noise, you make it everyone's business whether they want it their business or not. How about shut the F up with your partying or take it somewhere else where you aren't bothering everyone in the harbor?
Old 04-08-2020, 07:46 AM
Registered

Received 569 Likes on 341 Posts

IME I’ve by far had the worst road rage encounters with older men, multiple occasions. The only thing saving their old entitled asses was me knowing how bad it would look for a guy in his 30s to beat down a frail 60+ y/o.
Old 04-08-2020, 07:52 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 866 Likes on 325 Posts

Originally Posted by thisistank
Completely inexcusable to take a bat to someone’s head (male / female/ old / young) over a disagreement. Total coward, chicken sh*t thing to do and I hope they catch the POS thug that did that.

with that said, mind your F’n business and have some common sense. You’re 61 and gonna go contact a bunch of drunk kids and try to tell them they should be social distancing and to keep the noise down? What the hell does this guy think is gonna happen?! Idiot move. Especially stupid to put his daughter in that position. Just plain stupidity and entitlement.

Im not blaming the old man, but this is Floriduh. All the grey hairs are in full panic mode. Top that with the fact that 99% of the grey hairs are on a chitload of medication and are usually not of sound mind or are edgy to begin with due to said medication. Lets be honest, what does it take to punch and knock out a 100 pound 80 year old man. ....A strong gust of wind. This is Florida, aka "Heavens Waiting Room" they came here to die - literally. Give them at least a little respect, dignity and patience.

Had an old man go ballistic on me yesterday because I didnt give him enough room on the walking trail - mind you, he was on a bike. The bike trail is a full 10 feet away but he thought it was appropriate (for him and his wife) ride his bike on the walking path. He went full on F-word. I did what the old man in Key West SHOULD have done, shook my head, ignored him and kept walkin. If you are going to walk into a large group or any altercation, you just exposed yourself - so why bother? Top that with the fact that if you do end up taking a trip to the hospital - if you didnt have Corona, you sure as heck will after a trip to the hospital.

Last edited by Keith Atlanta; 04-08-2020 at 07:55 AM.
Old 04-08-2020, 08:12 AM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

Originally Posted by hogie roll
IME I’ve by far had the worst road rage encounters with older men, multiple occasions. The only thing saving their old entitled asses was me knowing how bad it would look for a guy in his 30s to beat down a frail 60+ y/o.
I'm 62, not frail, still framing with the crew when need be, just say'n. But thanks for the restraint.
Old 04-08-2020, 08:29 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 866 Likes on 325 Posts

Originally Posted by Indy
I'm 62, not frail, still framing with the crew when need be, just say'n. But thanks for the restraint.
I think he is saying "pick your battles". I mean Chuck Norris is 80, aint nobody gonna fkuc with that chit.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.