Notices

watch offshore racing

Old 06-24-2020, 07:59 PM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts
Default watch offshore racing

Watch old offshore racing on your computer non stop. Warning its addictive !!!! go to your browser and type in raceoffshore.tv DONT type it in your search box but do it in the top box that probably starts with a http:. click on the stream bar and click on the volume icon. Its also on roku streaming if you have that
Old 06-25-2020, 07:38 AM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 10 Posts

Not old, but you definitely get the vibe. I watched this yesterday. Tim Sharkey did an amazing job.
Old 06-25-2020, 02:03 PM
Registered

Im not saying these are all vintage racing they could be from last year till older. If anyone has any shop tours, product demos or anything to do with high performance boating it can be put on this channel for free. Roku has 15 million subscribers that watch there service.If you have interest call me 908-966-3173
Randy
Old 06-25-2020, 07:38 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Don’t start doing this while at work. It gets addictive!
Old 06-26-2020, 07:22 AM
Registered

Sorry, my misunderstanding. I missed the part about the new channel. Checked it out last night. Looks like all videos are from Freeze Frame. Some good stuff there. However, the commentator is no Rich Luhrs!
Old 06-26-2020, 07:34 AM
Registered

Received 140 Likes on 71 Posts

Stu Jones from the Florida Powerboat Club has been uploading videos like crazy and doing some commentary on the Key West poker run last year among other things. I am been watching their YouTube channel for sure. He has a good mix commentary and also letting you hear the boats ripe up the water.

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...owerboat+club+
Old 06-26-2020, 12:26 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by smokeybandit
Sorry, my misunderstanding. I missed the part about the new channel. Checked it out last night. Looks like all videos are from Freeze Frame. Some good stuff there. However, the commentator is no Rich Luhrs!
I will bet the next time you put it on it wont be Freeze Frame. Its a mix of old school to present. you can watch it for over 5 days straight 24 hours a day and never see the same show. I have seen some shows in other countries in a different language even.
Old 06-26-2020, 01:53 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TYPHOON
I will bet the next time you put it on it wont be Freeze Frame. Its a mix of old school to present. you can watch it for over 5 days straight 24 hours a day and never see the same show. I have seen some shows in other countries in a different language even.
I finally figured it out. You have to click Live Stream. I was only looking at the home page. This is awesome stuff!