Information on 1999 Baja265 dvx >

Information on 1999 Baja265 dvx

Notices

Information on 1999 Baja265 dvx

Old 08-25-2020, 09:24 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Information on 1999 Baja265 dvx

Hi , I’m new I’m here . Looking to find information in the Baja I just bought. After doing some google searches I found that the old owner posted a lot of threads on here. Since he had passed away I wasn’t able to get much info from his son who sold it to me.

anyways it’s a 1990 Baja 265 dvx old owners user name was 92nsx I think.
boat name is Natural High

first thing I’m looking to find out is why he changed the motor from a 502 to a 454 ? Does anybody remember why he did this ?
Old 08-25-2020, 02:26 PM
Registered

Received 516 Likes on 306 Posts

FYI, you can search by user name on this Forum. 92NSX was last logged in on 8-21-2020. So unless someone is logging in on his user account, probably wasn't him.
Old 10-22-2021, 01:47 PM
Registered

Received 25 Likes on 15 Posts

Im still here. Just seeing this thread now. The OP found me in another thread. The guy, Chris (Christopher Richard of South Barrington, Illinois) is a scum bag as I found out after I sold him Natural High as a parts boat, due to cracked and rotten hull. He made up some story it was his dads boat, he died so he was selling it. All lies. He bought it with rotten hull and sold it saying he knows nothing...... Photos are in the other thread. That boat was unsafe and he went on to sell it, to a unknowing guy

Chris has his day coming and karma will get him. He has since blocked Aaron (the OP) and I on his phone and social media platforms