Entry Level 28+ft performance cat >

Entry Level 28+ft performance cat

Notices

Entry Level 28+ft performance cat

Old 12-01-2020, 02:22 PM
Registered

Received 51 Likes on 26 Posts
Question Entry Level 28+ft performance cat

Hey guys I've always had a V bottom (Currently have a 32' fountain CC). I was wondering if there are some smaller sized companies besides the big guys (skater, mti, spectre, all the west coast builders, etc) or any companies starting off when a 28+ foot speed cat. I want to get into one but all so expensive for such a simple build. Is there a market for this? Maybe ill make or buy a 28ft mold and sell a complete boat at around $100k with 250Rs. Still close to a 100mph boat and it keeps the price low where someone can get into an entry level 28+ft cat without having to give up an arm and a leg. Was thinking maybe the base model could be with gauges and maybe a small 9" GPS and a basic stereo system to keep the prices low. Not everyone is a big baller but still loves performance boating.. let me know your thoughts.
Old 12-01-2020, 02:33 PM
Registered

Received 1,329 Likes on 742 Posts

Originally Posted by Gmogomez
Hey guys I've always had a V bottom (Currently have a 32' fountain CC). I was wondering if there are some smaller sized companies besides the big guys (skater, mti, spectre, all the west coast builders, etc) or any companies starting off when a 28+ foot speed cat. I want to get into one but all so expensive for such a simple build. Is there a market for this? Maybe ill make or buy a 28ft mold and sell a complete boat at around $100k with 250Rs. Still close to a 100mph boat and it keeps the price low where someone can get into an entry level 28+ft cat without having to give up an arm and a leg. Was thinking maybe the base model could be with gauges and maybe a small 9" GPS and a basic stereo system to keep the prices low. Not everyone is a big baller but still loves performance boating.. let me know your thoughts.

I wish there was but would need to check the insurance part out.