Notices

Southeast Florida Help

Old 04-17-2021, 04:54 PM
Registered

Received 421 Likes on 175 Posts
Default Southeast Florida Help

We are planning on bringing our 28 Skater down for the Miami to Key West Poker Run in November. Now I just found out that my daughter will be at the Jackson South Medical facility for the month of November (4th year Med Student). It would be awesome if I could find a house to rent for the month fairly close to the medical facility, AND figure out where I can keep our 28 Skater for at least part of the month when we are on the Poker Run. Needs to probably be a 2 bedroom and needs to allow a 7 pound Multipoo (dog). Of course we would pay whatever pet deposit we needed to. I have a house over in Cape Coral that I might be open to trading time for also. Anyway, I thought that maybe somebody on here would have some insight, as I know very little about the area. THANKS!
Old 04-17-2021, 05:42 PM
Registered

Received 68 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by 36Tango
We are planning on bringing our 28 Skater down for the Miami to Key West Poker Run in November. Now I just found out that my daughter will be at the Jackson South Medical facility for the month of November (4th year Med Student). It would be awesome if I could find a house to rent for the month fairly close to the medical facility, AND figure out where I can keep our 28 Skater for at least part of the month when we are on the Poker Run. Needs to probably be a 2 bedroom and needs to allow a 7 pound Multipoo (dog). Of course we would pay whatever pet deposit we needed to. I have a house over in Cape Coral that I might be open to trading time for also. Anyway, I thought that maybe somebody on here would have some insight, as I know very little about the area. THANKS!
I now live in Wellington, Florida...( next to West Palm Beach). As we shop for another house, I am renting from a friend, a small storage building in a 3 acre private property. There is plenty of room to park your boat there if you wish. ) A 50 minute drive south to Miami)
PM me if you wish,,,,
Old 04-17-2021, 06:01 PM
Registered

Received 421 Likes on 175 Posts

Originally Posted by mountie
I now live in Wellington, Florida...( next to West Palm Beach). As we shop for another house, I am renting from a friend, a small storage building in a 3 acre private property. There is plenty of room to park your boat there if you wish. ) A 50 minute drive south to Miami)
PM me if you wish,,,,
Damn, that sounds perfect if it was only 50 min south instead of 50 min north. Thanks for thinking of me, though!
Old 04-17-2021, 06:16 PM
Registered

Received 793 Likes on 448 Posts

Have you PM'd Cash Bar? http://www.gregsellswaterfront.com/

He may have or have a contact that can get you in the right local...just a thought.

Last edited by speicher lane; 04-17-2021 at 06:18 PM.