Mindi Doller To Lead New Full-Service Operation For Cigarette Racing Team >

Mindi Doller To Lead New Full-Service Operation For Cigarette Racing Team

Notices

Mindi Doller To Lead New Full-Service Operation For Cigarette Racing Team

Old 09-08-2021, 10:35 PM
Registered

Received 791 Likes on 373 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
You should go back to your thread bashing a guy looking for a ride..........that worked out good for you!
coming from the same guy that bashes all the tire kickers and free-loaders. Funny

I don’t give a sh!t how it worked out for me. You seem to care more than I do. I was saying what most people were thinking.

do you even own a boat yet? Or did that one get repo’d too.

Old 09-08-2021, 10:39 PM
Registered

If I won the powerball tonight.............I would not buy any Cigarette. So would that still make me a poser? If I bought a ratty Bullett with tired power for 25K would that make me a cool Cigarette brother like you?

Maybe a nice project boat that will never hit the waves again? Sand and primer an old hull and then let it sit in the corner of my warehouse under my Cigarette banner because that makes me an owner?

No secret, I think they are tacky with logos like a screaming chicken 70's Firebird on the hood. They have built some outstanding boats, over the top details but usually ruin them with 129 logos on everything from the keys to the battery boxes. Even Skip finally realized the sh1tter box in the middle of the cabin was passe'. The center consoles are nice, smart designs and classy paint schemes but I'd rather buy a Nortech or MTI because they have taken it to the next level. The 3mm+ Tiranna is impressive for what it is but not sure what you do with it........Yacht guys look at you like you pulled into Pebble Beach in your Pace Car Corvette, go fast guys don't like the look/sound/size of it. Mechanics look at 5-6 motors hanging off the back as constant hassle. But one plus, they lightened up on the logos!

For the record, I'd never buy a Harley for most of the same reasons.
Lets face it…you’d never buy a Harley because you couldn’t make the payments Hahaha

maybe a Vespa is more your speed

Old 09-08-2021, 10:47 PM
Registered

Received 886 Likes on 481 Posts

Originally Posted by 1MOSES1
Lets face it…you’d never buy a Harley because you couldn’t make the payments Hahaha

maybe a Vespa is more your speed

Originally Posted by 1MOSES1
coming from the same guy that bashes all the tire kickers and free-loaders. Funny

I don’t give a sh!t how it worked out for me. You seem to care more than I do. I was saying what most people were thinking.

do you even own a boat yet? Or did that one get repo’d too.

For a guy that said he doesn't read a single word of my posts you sure are backpeddling!

I've got the same Whaler I've owned since 2006! Just bought a 2021 M4 that was damn near as much money what my 32 Sunsation cost so I'm doing ok.
Old 09-08-2021, 11:01 PM
Registered

For a guy that said he doesn't read a single word of my posts you sure are backpeddling!

I've got the same Whaler I've owned since 2006! Just bought a 2021 M4 that was damn near as much money what my 32 Sunsation cost so I'm doing ok.
Old 09-09-2021, 06:24 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Just bought a 2021 M4 that was damn near as much money what my 32 Sunsation cost so I'm doing ok.
the ugliest BMW ever made, and you worry about the appearance of a cigarette? and in response to your question about being a cigarette brother, no you will never be simply because you just don't get it, you're too bitter and angry. quite frankly when all of us get together or are texting about diff things you are the butt of peoples jokes along the same lines as Sunkin.
Old 09-09-2021, 06:37 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 249 Likes on 136 Posts

Congrats on your new role Mindi.
Old 09-09-2021, 04:22 PM
Registered

Received 886 Likes on 481 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
the ugliest BMW ever made.
Yeah the grill takes getting used to, the key is the exterior color (the darker the better to take the focus off the grill) and the best part is you can't see the grill when your driving it!

I've had 3 prior M3s, they keep getting better, faster and you can still get a manual transmission which is getting to be rare in any brand.

For the record, I'd think the BMW Isetta is accepted as the ugliest car BMW ever sent down the assembly line, the I3 is a solid 2nd place

The following users liked this post:
Smarty (09-09-2021)
Old 09-09-2021, 06:58 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Yeah the grill takes getting used to, the key is the exterior color (the darker the better to take the focus off the grill) and the best part is you can't see the grill when your driving it!

I've had 3 prior M3s, they keep getting better, faster and you can still get a manual transmission which is getting to be rare in any brand.

For the record, I'd think the BMW Isetta is accepted as the ugliest car BMW ever sent down the assembly line, the I3 is a solid 2nd place
the isetta is a collector piece. like cigarettes that are taken care of.. yours is disposable...
Old 09-09-2021, 07:16 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

In my opinion, It's a long time coming. That's a very smart move.
Old 09-09-2021, 07:43 PM
Registered

Received 295 Likes on 159 Posts

How did Ford not sue BMW over this? From the side it looks like a mustang. Have you sat on the shifter yet?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.