Old 11-03-2021, 10:27 AM
Registered

Received 421 Likes on 175 Posts

Originally Posted by bencini231
Performance Boat Center South Florida
3115 N 29th Ave,
Hollywood, FL 33020

(954) 237-0332
A nice benefit to Performance Boat Center is that they also have a dealership at Lake of the Ozarks so would be able to tap both markets for you.
The following 2 users liked this post by 36Tango:
dykstra (11-03-2021), speicher lane (11-03-2021)
Old 11-03-2021, 11:58 AM
Registered

Received 507 Likes on 202 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
Looking at their current inventory for sale its all OB's. Joe Pasuit (service manager) has been there for decades, great guy..
I looked at there inventory as you asked. You're right. I can't remember who I talked with. It was 8 years ago and still get fliers from them. But if Joe has been there that long. Maybe he can point in a favorable direction. Phone calls, thank God, are still free. Any case, I'm over on the Gulf Coast. So mentioning places over here are no help.

Old 11-04-2021, 01:35 PM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

As someone that sold a Sonic 358 in Florida, I would take it to LOTO.
Old 11-08-2021, 12:05 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

If you're selling a performance style boat and want to sell it quickly, with zero hassle, you need to contact Ed Champion at Big Thunder Marine in Lake Ozark, MO. Their number is 573-964-3498 and they can pick it up for you if you for the sake of convenience. Performance boats DO NOT bring any real money here in Florida, I don't care what anyone else tells you, unless you get your boat out to Lake of the Ozarks, you'll be leaving a lot of money on the table and it'll take forever to get a real buyer. Now my experience may be very different from some others, but my wife and I decided to sell our boat and we took it to B.T.M. in July when we went on vacation and our boat was sold within 7 days of listing it, so if you really want to sell it, talk to Ed, if you're just trying to play around and have every Tom, Dick and Harry that's got a dream of owning a boat like yours, then go ahead and let these shysters' here in Florida list it.
The following users liked this post:
Griff (11-09-2021)