Potential 24 superboat project >

Potential 24 superboat project

Notices

Potential 24 superboat project

Old 12-11-2021, 06:27 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Potential 24 superboat project

So I’m considering buying a 24 superboat straight bottom that has been completely stripped and had a new transom done. I’d like to do an outboard conversion. I’m sure others have done this. I’d appreciate any pics/advice before i decide to buy the boat. Thanks
Old 12-11-2021, 08:07 AM
Registered

Received 447 Likes on 245 Posts

look up 12meter joe on here they have a 1000hp in one its a beast.... we run a 25 activethunder with very healthy big block power its a blast it would not be as much fun with an outboard
Old 12-11-2021, 09:09 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by boostbros
look up 12meter joe on here they have a 1000hp in one its a beast.... we run a 25 activethunder with very healthy big block power its a blast it would not be as much fun with an outboard
m sure that thing is a blast to drive. I do have a pair of 350 mpi’s and I was thinking of using one of them but I know the 350 is not enough. I’d like to have at least a 70mph ride. I’m not against an I/o but i like the idea of an outboard better