Francoise Ducros,  Who's the Moron? >

Francoise Ducros, Who's the Moron?

Notices

Francoise Ducros, Who's the Moron?

Old 11-23-2002, 08:26 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Will all the liberals in the room that have flown fighter planes in the late 60's please stand up?? How about all the liberals that went from no elected office to President of the United States in 6 years please stand up?? How about all the libs that have run successful businesses??? Come on anyone.....Ferris....anyone???
Old 11-24-2002, 02:04 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Oh this is fun
Here is AWOL

Gore got out of Vietnam after 4 1/2 months of a twelve month tour of duty and out of the Army early on the excuse he was going to go to Divinity School. In a couple months he flunked out but did not return to fulfill his Army obligations.

Gore Had Bodyguards Assigned to Keep Him Out of Harm’s Way in Vietnam They described the half-dozen or so trips into the field with Gore as situations where ‘I could have worn a tuxedo.’"(Newsweek, 12/6/99)

And the Love Canal

The Gore Family Helped to create the Dam mess to begin with
Seems The Gore family was obliged to former Soviet agent, Armand Hammer for their family fortune. Hooker Chemical Co., the firm that paid millions of dollars in fines for polluting Love Canal.

Hooker was in fact a subsidiary of Occidental, purchased by Hammer in 1969. At that time, insider Gore Sr. took advantage of a stock offer, well below market value, and scarfed up thousands of shares of Hooker at $150 per. It could be said that the Gores CREATED Love Canal.

And further more Bill Clinton was a student at the KGB recruiting center of Oxford, stayed with the Communist Party Chairman in Prague, and spent a month in Moscow with no visible means of support. Clinton chose Gore as his Vice President. Hmmmm

How after all the Filthy Lies and Bull**** by these liberial TRAITORS can they still speak out of those DIRTY MOUTHS ??
According to official Hammer biographer Neil Lyndon writing in London’s Sunday Review, Hammer liked to brag that he had Al Gore, Sr., "in his back pocket" while patting his wallet and chuckling. Hammer also helped to launch Al Gore, Jr., into politics with "prolonged and profound involvement."
Old 11-24-2002, 08:59 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you would really like to baffled, you need to follow Bermuda politics. The latest comment was 'the Government will give prefence in giving out contracts to people who LOOK LIKE ME'
This uttered by our esteemed Communications/Tourism Minister.
Old 11-24-2002, 10:28 AM
Charter Member #655
Charter Member

Steve 1, you rock!!!!!!!
Old 11-24-2002, 02:35 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Cat
That’s the best you can do ??????? That's it ? Only two words here.

"invincible ignorance"
Old 11-24-2002, 03:01 PM
Registered

An eye for an eye. I say we bomb Canidon't off the map. We need more National Parks and open space
Old 11-24-2002, 05:27 PM
BK
Registered

My dad was a Sergeant in one of the meanest battles in WWII - the Battle of the Bulge. His two best friends were shot and killed as they sat beside him in the half-track during the liberation of France.

Dad is long gone now, but I'm still in contact on a Super-Sixer mailing list with many of his army buddies who are in their 70's and 80's now. Some refuse to talk about the horrors of the war, but ALL OF THEM feel war should definately be a last resort, for any Nation.

Here's one message that stuck with me:

A "Forceful Leader" is one who can resolve conflict by using his military might to destroy his enemy.

But a "Great Leader" is one who can resolve conflict by never spilling a single drop of blood.

The Soviet Union was our most bitter, most feared "Evil" enemy for decades - yet we were able to resolve all of our conflict with them, ........without dropping a single bomb.
Old 11-24-2002, 07:09 PM
Registered

Originally posted by catmando
Yeah our boy Stevie rants and raves and snorts and wheezes and whooshes and farts and poots and masturbates on his soapbox and generally just drools all over GeeDubyaShrub Bush, Tree Bush, FlushRush Limburger, Ollie South, G. Gordon Lidster, Shawn Rantnity and the whole pantheon of Jackboots.
Oh, come on my good friend.........sounds like sour grapes to me...... Even some senior dems, since the recent elections, are calling Our President....... Machavelian.........

Face it......you guys totally underestimated him........ . Fortunately for us on the right, your guys will keep making the same mistake, and your going to have to see Dubya's face for another 6 years !!!!!.

I didn't realize how much I missed having you here until this post.... .
Old 11-24-2002, 07:12 PM
Registered

Originally posted by catmando
Shrub Bush was not blessed with much native intelligence in the first place. He never was a good student in K-12 or college. His heavy alcohol and Cocaine use in college no doubt contributed to his inability to speak extemporaneously(i.e., without a prepared script).

Of all the Presidents whose IQs were measured, his was the lowest.

Not Bush-bashing here, just stating facts that are public knowledge. If you want more Bushfaqs go to www.democrats.com
How many times must I say it.....DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS!!!!

Old 11-24-2002, 07:19 PM
Registered

Originally posted by BK
Anyone who says anything negative about the President of the United States, even in private, shall be buried up to their ears and stoned til death.

Is this where we're going?
Oh come on.......give me a break. There are newsclips everyday showing American people holding signs saying this and that about the President. I don't believe they were taken away and flogged....... .

The point is, as a high level player in a foreign government, you don't say chit like that about ANY other foreign leader.

Then again, I shouldn't expect anything less from the French (especially a Communist Lesbian French woman) !!!

Quick Reply: Francoise Ducros, Who's the Moron?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.