Cigarette Racing Clothing Line

Notices

Cigarette Racing Clothing Line

Old 05-01-2022, 09:07 AM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

Originally Posted by flat rate
Anyone read the article in poker runs America on the Ruiz kid? I got a few good laughs out of it.
Link?
Old 05-01-2022, 09:26 AM
Registered

Received 793 Likes on 448 Posts

https://pokerrunsamerica.com/start-em-young/
The following users liked this post:
Smarty (05-01-2022)
Old 05-01-2022, 09:46 AM
Member #154
Platinum Member

^^ Good luck to them, seems like they have a much broader vision than previous ownerships, a new world I guess, I'm not much on hype and stuff but the journey will be interesting. They certainly have the financial backing which is a huge asset. It'll be interesting to see if any of the other competitors step up their branding and lines.
The following users liked this post:
Smarty (05-01-2022)
Old 05-01-2022, 02:22 PM
Registered

Received 3,020 Likes on 987 Posts

Originally Posted by bajaholic
Hmmmmm, having a 2k dinner/bar tab is a night out, paying 1k a weekend for fuel is just a cost, but a few hundred on Swag? Your all funny!!!

i got some ocean front property in Arizona to sell you. Lol
The following 2 users liked this post by thisistank:
Interceptor (05-01-2022), thirdchildhood (05-02-2022)
Old 05-01-2022, 02:41 PM
Registered

Received 793 Likes on 448 Posts

Originally Posted by Indy
^^ Good luck to them, seems like they have a much broader vision than previous ownerships, a new world I guess, I'm not much on hype and stuff but the journey will be interesting. They certainly have the financial backing which is a huge asset. It'll be interesting to see if any of the other competitors step up their branding and lines.
Point taken - but if I was buying a Cig right now, my mind would be more at ease with getting the build quality that I am expecting from a previously enjoyed Skip built boat than under current ownership that's seemingly fixated on selling a "lifestyle" to new $$$$. I hope they keep the performance and quality in the build for the sake of the brand's continued longevity....

any business' that sell for big $$$ on low production run capacity, sooner or later the ownership wants a ROI....and the easiest thing to sacrifice is build quality to increase margin. (just my $0.02)....mind you at the price of the Cig Swag, they may not need to sell more boats - just more t-shirts and gear

Last edited by speicher lane; 05-01-2022 at 02:44 PM.
Old 05-01-2022, 03:49 PM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by speicher lane
Point taken - but if I was buying a Cig right now, my mind would be more at ease with getting the build quality that I am expecting from a previously enjoyed Skip built boat than under current ownership that's seemingly fixated on selling a "lifestyle" to new $$$$. I hope they keep the performance and quality in the build for the sake of the brand's continued longevity....

any business' that sell for big $$$ on low production run capacity, sooner or later the ownership wants a ROI....and the easiest thing to sacrifice is build quality to increase margin. (just my $0.02)....mind you at the price of the Cig Swag, they may not need to sell more boats - just more t-shirts and gear
I don't disagree, quality should be first and foremost. Until now that was was a given with Cig, as I said the journey will be interesting.
Old 05-01-2022, 04:23 PM
Registered

Received 324 Likes on 126 Posts

Originally Posted by Indy
I don't think it's so much the price of Cig stuff, after all anything Cig is $$, they gotta pay for all those logos somehow, however it's more the silly rhetoric that's come out of the iconic industry brand and now anything is fair game.
Care to elaborate? Iconic is not Cigarette. Iconic builds: Donzi, Fountain and Baja???? Big Thunder a dealer ship owned by the Iconic owner is now a dealer for Cigarette, but what rhetoric are you talking about?
Old 05-01-2022, 04:34 PM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Cigarette Racing increased production from 20 to 50 boats in 2021...................hmmmm that doesn't seem to add up to quadrupling sales.

Fans could see Cigarette Racing hypercars and electric vehicles as well as luxury watches with the ubiquitous No. 1 logo...............Yachts/Jet-skis were a stretch but atleast in the water.......electric vehicles?!?!?!

Alex is expected to pursue his law degree later this year while running the company................so he can fine tune those partnership/purchase agreements they have been so good at!

Last edited by Jupiter Sunsation; 05-01-2022 at 04:37 PM.
Old 05-01-2022, 04:48 PM
Registered

Received 735 Likes on 330 Posts

Cigarette Lifestyle ?
Old 05-01-2022, 04:49 PM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by bajaholic
Care to elaborate? Iconic is not Cigarette. Iconic builds: Donzi, Fountain and Baja???? Big Thunder a dealer ship owned by the Iconic owner is now a dealer for Cigarette, but what rhetoric are you talking about?
iconic, not Iconic but you knew that and just want to poke. And if you think they haven't caused a stir with their public stuff then fine for you. The Cig threads haven't gone for pages and pages because they've been quiet.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.