Grand Haven Enticer with 509's >

Grand Haven Enticer with 509's

Notices

Grand Haven Enticer with 509's

Old 11-04-2022, 02:39 PM
Registered

Received 152 Likes on 88 Posts
Default Grand Haven Enticer with 509's

I posted this same question in the "Owners Forum for Powerquest" but haven't heard anything so I thought I would try again here. With that being said, I don't see any activity there except mine. Is everyone on fakebook?
I stopped at the Marina down the street from me to set up a date to have my engines reinstalled in my enticer and they were working on rigging and installing a pair of 509's in a 1999 enticer. If you are on this site I'd like to talk to you about your boat and the goals you hope to meet. I am having my engines done and hope to get them back by next month. Not quite the same hp you have but still should be a lot of fun
Old 11-04-2022, 06:26 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 771 Likes on 352 Posts

Unfortunately the activity in a lot of the sub forums has really died down over the years. A few posts a day in the CIG forum but the others are pretty quiet.

Good luck tracking down the owner. Hope he sees this - bump to the top!
The following users liked this post:
PQ290Enticer (11-04-2022)
Old 11-04-2022, 08:34 PM
Registered

Received 324 Likes on 149 Posts

Post in the Powerquest boat owner forum on FB. Seem to be a lot of people on there in Michigan.
Old 11-27-2022, 10:25 AM
Registered

That's what I was thinking too. I'm not on fakebook anymore so that's not going to happen.
Old 11-28-2022, 04:48 AM
Registered

Received 795 Likes on 444 Posts

Originally Posted by PQ290Enticer
That's what I was thinking too. I'm not on fakebook anymore so that's not going to happen.
PQ,

Me neither. I don't InstaGoogleTwitterFace anything. Never have. Don't intend to start now. My wife keeps me up to date on the PQ page, though. Or, at least, I think she does..... 🙄

I do keep an eye on the PQ page here on OSO. I just haven't been online anywhere this past holiday weekend.

Thanks. Brad.
(937)545-8991
Old 11-29-2022, 08:18 PM
Registered

Hey Brad, I don't have any of those things either. OSO is all I have as far as "online" stuff. If your wife happens to go back on the PQ page to look around, ask the question for me if you would please. There can't be many guys installing those powerplants in an Enticer. I think I'm going to be overpowered with my new setup. His might be totally unusable.
Old 11-29-2022, 08:38 PM
Registered

Received 795 Likes on 444 Posts

Originally Posted by PQ290Enticer
Hey Brad, I don't have any of those things either. OSO is all I have as far as "online" stuff. If your wife happens to go back on the PQ page to look around, ask the question for me if you would please. There can't be many guys installing those powerplants in an Enticer. I think I'm going to be overpowered with my new setup. His might be totally unusable.
PQ,

No such thing. 😎

Thanks. Brad.
(937)545-8891
Old 11-30-2022, 07:48 AM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

Several years back, when the Shootout was still held in front of Shooter's 21, there was a guy (out of Canada I believe) running a PQ 290 Enticer with big power. I think he was running well into the 90's. I'm sure some time spent on the ol' Googlemachine might be able to unearth past Shootout class results to find the exact boat/speeds.
Old 12-02-2022, 11:10 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
Several years back, when the Shootout was still held in front of Shooter's 21, there was a guy (out of Canada I believe) running a PQ 290 Enticer with big power. I think he was running well into the 90's. I'm sure some time spent on the ol' Googlemachine might be able to unearth past Shootout class results to find the exact boat/speeds.
I'd really like to see that video and know what the speed was. I looked around but not very good at research and found absolutely nothing. Lol...I think maybe this Enticer is a "Unicorn"