Commentary: Counting Blessings

Notices

Commentary: Counting Blessings

Old 11-23-2023, 08:15 AM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Received 2,756 Likes on 1,240 Posts
Default Commentary: Counting Blessings

From the speedonthewater.com family to yours, may this Thanksgiving Day find you among those who love you, https://www.speedonthewater.com/comm...ing-blessings/
Old 11-23-2023, 03:13 PM
Registered

Received 638 Likes on 295 Posts

Dear Matt & Jason with team.

from our family to Yours, Happy Thanksgiving. We are grateful for your unbelievable contribution to the performance boating enthusiasts. Yesterday the boys in our extended family went to watch the movie Napoleon. Expectations were pretty high. We all walked out of the theatre with disappointed looks on our faces. When we got back to the house and had settled in, I asked; "how many saw the Speedonthewater film 'Creating The World's Fastest V-Bottom' yet? Four out of seven hands in the air. Lets all watch it, I said. The four in the know were already priming the three loudly. My brother hit play and nobody said a word by the time our local hero, and the fave fellow that serviced some of our boats, voice rumbled through the speakers, Bob Teague. 26 minutes and 31 seconds later everybodies faces were lit up and the rest of the evening was all about boating. My 20 year old nephew got the smallest 24 degree v-bottom in the family, 13 feet, and he's got 60 Mercury Racing horsepower. I wonder what he'll run when Speedonthewater turns 30?

Kindest regards, The Lindroth Family.

Last edited by larslindroth; 11-23-2023 at 06:05 PM.
The following users liked this post:
Twin O/B Sonic (11-25-2023)
Old 11-24-2023, 09:15 AM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Received 2,756 Likes on 1,240 Posts

Originally Posted by larslindroth
Dear Matt & Jason with team.

from our family to Yours, Happy Thanksgiving. We are grateful for your unbelievable contribution to the performance boating enthusiasts. Yesterday the boys in our extended family went to watch the movie Napoleon. Expectations were pretty high. We all walked out of the theatre with disappointed looks on our faces. When we got back to the house and had settled in, I asked; "how many saw the Speedonthewater film 'Creating The World's Fastest V-Bottom' yet? Four out of seven hands in the air. Lets all watch it, I said. The four in the know were already priming the three loudly. My brother hit play and nobody said a word by the time our local hero, and the fave fellow that serviced some of our boats, voice rumbled through the speakers, Bob Teague. 26 minutes and 31 seconds later everybodies faces were lit up and the rest of the evening was all about boating. My 20 year old nephew got the smallest 24 degree v-bottom in the family, 13 feet, and he's got 60 Mercury Racing horsepower. I wonder what he'll run when Speedonthewater turns 30?

Kindest regards, The Lindroth Family.

I don't even know how to respond to something this flattering and touching. I've forwarded your comments to our team.

Thank you sir. I am an emotional guy and I am close to tears. Thank you.
Old 11-24-2023, 12:59 PM
Registered

Received 638 Likes on 295 Posts

You Guys are so very welcome.
Old 11-25-2023, 07:10 AM
Registered

Received 1,834 Likes on 717 Posts

Thank you Matt, and happy T Giving and Merry Christmas to you and yours!

I dont read everything here on OSO when I log in but I do read everything you post.

Thank you sir for your efforts!

Lars, great story!

And yeah, I loved that video too.

Thx for sharing.
larslindroth (12-02-2023)