Comparing the following CC's >

Comparing the following CC's

Notices

Comparing the following CC's

Old 03-19-2024, 11:10 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks,
YTown42X I appreciate the info. We like the look of the custom painted Statement also. The extra width when in the boat is nice compared to the Sunsation.
Have been told the twin engine boat rides a little better. I of course like the extra speed of trips. The advantage of twins is also swimming. The ladder is way better. The wife loves to get in the water at LOTO and we now live here.
The following 3 users liked this post by Lake Bound:
hogie roll (03-19-2024), Smarty (03-19-2024), YTown42X (03-21-2024)
Old 03-19-2024, 11:25 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

Here's a gorgeous 35' Statement. I'm fairly certain he will take the 33' Active Thunder on trade as well. That may/may not help you on sales tax.
https://www.davis4x4.com/vehicle-det...309bdfbfdf723d
Old 03-19-2024, 01:11 PM
Registered

Received 569 Likes on 341 Posts

Originally Posted by Sick Nordic
I’ll put up a listing on OSO tomorrow.
Cool. I’m not on Facebook.
Old 03-19-2024, 01:16 PM
Registered

Received 569 Likes on 341 Posts

Originally Posted by 302Sport
I love that Statement!! Colors are so classy and will never go out of style, unlike most of the schemes we see these days.
I saw an all white nortech this weekend with black motors, and an all white on white intrepid 409 valor. Pretty unique for those brands. Won’t ever go out of style.
The following users liked this post:
Smarty (03-19-2024)
Old 03-19-2024, 10:29 PM
Registered

Received 26 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Lake Bound
Thanks,
YTown42X I appreciate the info. We like the look of the custom painted Statement also. The extra width when in the boat is nice compared to the Sunsation.
Have been told the twin engine boat rides a little better. I of course like the extra speed of trips. The advantage of twins is also swimming. The ladder is way better. The wife loves to get in the water at LOTO and we now live here.
Agree on the ladder. There is nothing better than a CC at the beach with a banging stereo. Best of luck on your decision. If you need any more info on the Statement Brand message me.
Old 03-20-2024, 02:51 PM
Registered

Received 204 Likes on 97 Posts

went over to a CC back in 2019, LOTO is a differing animal as your aware with respect to water conditions. The Sunsation model seemed to have issues with spray coming over the bow on a busy day, In as much that anyone that wasn't behind the helm got wet. A reputable salesman with decades of LOTO boating was at the wheel too. Sure there fine boats that being said............... . If your looking and found something locally at LOTO I would certainly give it a real good look over with respect to its build quality too. In the price point your looking at several year old models and to be frank if they were driven by un-experienced operators they may show it, these boats were not designed at LOTO and our conditions reveal short comings in the best of boats IMO until they work the bugs out. Happy hunting
Old 03-20-2024, 03:34 PM
Registered

Received 292 Likes on 138 Posts

Be different than the other hundreds of guys with center consoles on LOTO and get a VanDutch 40. The wife will be happy!!
The following users liked this post:
Plowtownmissile (03-23-2024)
Old 03-20-2024, 04:07 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts

We love our 38 Statement and my Dad has a 35. The build quality are great and the way they are set up they do offer a great value for the money. Also, the guys at Statement Marine have been great to work with. I got a new dash and Garmin electronics from them for a great price to bring it everything up to date.

Last edited by Cain8768; 03-20-2024 at 04:19 PM.
The following 2 users liked this post by Cain8768:
Nate5.0 (03-21-2024), YTown42X (03-20-2024)
Old 03-21-2024, 06:15 AM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Bais of course but a 35 Statemwnt is hard to beat.

As was said, even used you can reach out to the folks at Statemwnt and theybare there tonhelp, answer questions, and be there if you need them. Nick prides himself in that.

The boat is built great and rides better. I prefer the ride of the 35 over the 3i8 personally. The 400s on a 38 are a tuen key and run boat, it is very happy. The trips these days are very impressive and they can modify the swim platforms for ladders. Great friend just did that as we are sandbar sluts ourselves on weekends so in and out is a big deal.

the re-sale while not NT strong is still overall good and again it is something Nick and the team at Statemwnt can even help you with as someone is always looking.
Old 03-21-2024, 09:01 AM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by tlark
went over to a CC back in 2019, LOTO is a differing animal as your aware with respect to water conditions. The Sunsation model seemed to have issues with spray coming over the bow on a busy day, In as much that anyone that wasn't behind the helm got wet. A reputable salesman with decades of LOTO boating was at the wheel too. Sure there fine boats that being said............... . If your looking and found something locally at LOTO I would certainly give it a real good look over with respect to its build quality too. In the price point your looking at several year old models and to be frank if they were driven by un-experienced operators they may show it, these boats were not designed at LOTO and our conditions reveal short comings in the best of boats IMO until they work the bugs out. Happy hunting
That is somewhat true of a lot of models that have convex or straight hull sides, it also would happen on my Sunny 32 dominator and F4. It really has nothing to do with LOTO, but more so you are prone to spray on very windy days since the convex hull sides don't push the spray away from the sides of the boat as acutely as a concave hull curvature like the NorTech. I pretty much never (or rarely) took any spray over the side running my 34 NT on LOTO for 8 years. One thing I learned about running my Sunnys and the NT on LOTO for over a 16 year period. You won't go wrong with either. Both have excellent workmanship and glass work. I never had a creak, grown, rattle or stress crack in either brand.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.