Notices

30 Years

Old 12-16-2002, 07:37 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nasty, Thanks for the update & Good luck with the case.
Old 12-16-2002, 07:44 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Playn.....this thing has consumed me...I may end up an attorney after all.......or maybe the need for another one..
Old 12-17-2002, 06:26 AM
Member #9
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Set up some hidden surveilance cameras so that the next time they stop in to threaten you, you have some ammo. Oh and keep some fresh tapes and batteries in those camera's . You never know who will stop in
Old 12-17-2002, 04:52 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Signed a check for you guys today. Will go out in the A.M.

I made it out to you AND the attorney. That way, you KNOW it doesn't get credited to the wrong account.
Old 12-22-2002, 01:03 AM
Registered

I can't say thank you enough. Dick (our lawyer) said he has recieved two checks 1) from Alabama For $70 & 2) from here in Orlandofor $100 He is Emailing me the names in the morning.
To say I am touched is an understatement. At our Video Store We have a cup on the counter, in spare change & a few stray bills We have collected just over $600. Again, Touched is an Understatement! Thank you Very very much.
Happy Holidays.
Ours are
Old 12-22-2002, 01:29 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 138 Likes on 83 Posts

Neb,

I sent a check out to the address Shane posted. Should've been there long before now. From Tennessee.

Check with lawyer man and if it hasn't shown, I'll put a stop on it and send another.

M
Old 01-03-2003, 02:59 PM
Registered

They have broadened thier horizons......last night another stores owner and manager were arrested on the same charges....seems the agenda of the day is to try and set precidents to rid the county / wherever of poeple having the choice to view what they wish. Well , there are certainly a host of things I don't care to view , hear or even know about , but you know what ....tough toenails.....this is certainly a test ground ....YOUR ground will be next...mark my words...

as far as our case goes....nothing new really...prelim in early feb..that's about it.....so here we are lying coiled in the grass .....waiting...
Attached Thumbnails 30 Years-logo.jpg  
Old 01-03-2003, 03:09 PM
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

NEB.. NASTY... I stopped by a month ago or so and dropped off $60 at the razors edge... you should have gotten that also, no? I know it isnt much.. but hope it helps!

P.S. thanks again for the tickets for the concert... I have not had a chance to stop by the store and pick them up... I am going tommorow during the day to get 4.
Old 01-04-2003, 03:16 PM
Registered

this story is unreal. maybe i don't fully understand what the state is trying to accomplish. has there recently been a school or something built near you? these kinds of things always piss me off! two words immediately come to mind:

censorship & TALIBAN !
Old 01-04-2003, 04:42 PM
Registered

We are not really sure what they are trying to accomplish either...but ...we will find out soon enough...I couldn't agree more with the tactics used in this case and many others I find as I research this type of thing....it really is UNREAL

www.freespeechcoalition.com in the recent news section , an article concerning our case and many others can be read.

Last edited by NASTY HABIT; 01-04-2003 at 04:52 PM.

Quick Reply: 30 Years

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.