Notices

Vicious one

Old 12-14-2002, 08:23 PM
mjuwalters

Default Vicious one

Sparky ; at the start of the season you were looking to do prop testing on your boat. What were you able to try and how did it work out? What turnsd out to be the fastest prop on your boat? My rigg is similar to yours 30motion 300promax at 109, I just bought several sets of props,as soon as the water gets soft again I am going to test. Just curious as to how you made out.
Michael

Old 12-15-2002, 10:07 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I sold that boat in the late spring, It ended up with 15x34 lab 3 blades, We never got it to break the 110 mark,The guy who bought ran a few set of props into the DIRT!!!!! So it was a constent battle to keep him above 100 all summer he wouldnt spend the money on the props! So i'm in the middle of building this new hull, Buy resin, glass and core weight with twice the the laminates and thicker core it still will be still 500 to 700 pounds lighter than the last hull,I might have thi one sold to Drag'n'Ass if we can sell his Nordic, he has expressed intrest in doing triple 300 pro maxes, If I can figure out how to tranfer the files in this new computer I will post the pic's of the Infushion on the new deck! Later Spark.
Old 12-15-2002, 10:53 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mike I've tried to get a hold of you. Do you still need the lower If so I need a few numbers from you to place the order.

Give me a call

Doug
Old 12-15-2002, 05:17 PM
mjuwalters

Sparky thanks for the reply. The are the same props I am running I just bought several different sets for testing. I am interested in you infusion lay up. Curious about the weight savings, the sample I saw had resin filled in between the core cells. Looked strong but I thought it might weight more.But I am not a fiberglass expert! Good luck and keep us informed of progress. If the new hull weights 500lb lighter and the new xs are 30hp more that thing ought to rock with twins, trips will be crazy [perfect]

Doug I did get a lower unit but I might be interested in a housing 1688-840307t 3 Let me know and thanks. Talk to you soon