Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   3 Farthest Travellers INVITE for Mid-Atlantic OSO Gathering in VA, February, 2003. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/39020-3-farthest-travellers-invite-mid-atlantic-oso-gathering-va-february-2003-a.html)

Macklin 01-14-2003 07:11 PM

Steve, you are the man!! Glad to hear that you and Suzi(sp) will be at the Crowne with us. Tobacco Company sounds like fun. What time? And can we walk there from the hotel?

Bryan T, got your HRPA email blast about Diane and I being after party coordinators. I don't want to steal the OSO (and Sidwayz) thunder so let's play that by ear. Who knows what fun the night has in store for us.

Looking forward to meeting all!!

R Addiction 01-14-2003 10:12 PM

Made our reservation today. Sounds like a good time will be had by all!!! :p

Reckless32 01-14-2003 11:07 PM

I'm gonna be there as well and hopefully staying at the Crowne too. My intention would definitely be to do some warm up laps to get my attitude up sort-of-speak...:cool:

I've gone to a boatshow in downtown Richmond before but never to just hang out at the local pubs. I'm looking forward to a new venue...or two.....:crazy:

Macklin 01-15-2003 07:08 AM

Damn Rick, I am only 5 hours behind you in 2002. :D

(ttt)

Cignificant 01-15-2003 07:21 AM

Macklin, I think you're one of the first people to get Suzi's name spelled correctly. Congratulations!!

It's a cab ride from the Crown to the slip area, but a short one. Can't be more than a few bucks, and I'd guess the hotel has a shuttle. I plan on getting to the Tobacco Co as soon as possible after checking in - like say 3-3:30pm. It sounds like we'll have a good crowd there, so I'm going to call ahead and give them some warning today.

Audiofn and Biggus are staying at my house Friday night ( = major hangover). If anyone else will be in town Friday night and wants to bend an elbow you're welcome to join us. I can email directions to my house.

Sydwayz - what time you want me at Richbrau to help out?

Audiofn 01-15-2003 07:44 AM

Yup Biggus and I are in. I am calling the hotel in a couple of min to get our room. This is going to be fun. Steve thanks for the invite to crash at your place. First couple rounds are on me :D:D Oh oh one more thing to do....... I have to go make my Debit/credit card so that it will allow more to charge in a day!!!! :D:D

BobbyB 01-15-2003 09:21 AM

I booked my hotel room yesterday and i will be ready for a night on the town. Let me know the details guys

OldSchool 01-15-2003 09:27 AM

We will see you all at the hotel, or the Tobacco Company, It's a great place!! This will be a good "primer" for Miami:D :D :D

Macklin 01-15-2003 09:42 AM

Steve, the Crowne web site indicates a complimentary shuttle to anywhere within a 3Mi radius. I would think the Tobacco Co. is within that limit.

Reckless32 01-15-2003 10:54 AM

Well my reservations are locked for the Crowne Sat night. Steve if it weren't for our friend Bob's (Donziman2) retirement from the Navy (28 years) party Friday night at the The Inlet down here, I would've come up to hang at your place too......

My solid intentions are to be checking in NLT 3pm, but that will depend on my other half's motivation that day.....She's actually waffling to let me go alone......My god men! Consider the possibilities....:cool: