Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Girlfriend moved out while I was at work (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/39323-girlfriend-moved-out-while-i-work.html)

THEJOKER 12-20-2002 08:58 AM

hair balls........

No hair balls in the shower , plenty of hot water , never having to wait to go out - ladies night , spring time boating - hey bro you'll be fine - BH

Philip 12-20-2002 09:02 AM

Trader, That Sucks,, It happened to a friend of mine, she came home from work one day, and her Husband moved out while she was working. He told his wife, "it is not that I am unhappy with you, I am just happier with my girl friend" LOL See, it is not that she's unhappy with you.
Don't despair, The girl of your dreams will come your way, It might take a few touch and go's. believe me, I have been there, done that.

Philip:)

ChrisK 12-20-2002 09:06 AM

Trader... the SAME thing happened to me 4 years ago, but SHE TOOK EVERYTHING WITH HER!... Now THATS a surprise!... I knew we where having a little issue, but that came out of the blue. I found out through the grape vine that she was sleeping with her boss!... Hows them apples... But, I can say that my life has been ALOT better because of it!

Oh yeah.. one other thing... she was fired less than a year later! :D

Philip 12-20-2002 09:09 AM

GRUBOSS

A little bitter are we???? Same thing happened to me, never saw it, emptied out 3 accounts, and quite a good amount of cash that was in the house. The bank Accts were finally given back to me, but when I asked for the cash, the reply was, "What Cash? I didn't take any" :)

Philip;)

jb 12-20-2002 09:17 AM

ouch...it must be for the better. Better now than in the future. Call the friends, spend some time with them. the board here will always be with you

Advantage_Rob 12-20-2002 09:22 AM

My advice, count your blessings, and change the locks before she changes her mind and come back.

ChrisK 12-20-2002 09:25 AM

Originally posted by Tonto
Take all of her Christmas presents back, get the cash, and make plans for the Miami Boat Show
Robert

YEAH! GREAT IDEA!....Come on down and we will show you what REAL women look like.... can you say south beach? :D

JUSTONCE 12-20-2002 09:28 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I agree with not looking the gifthorse in the mouth. You know if you find someone else you'll miss the freedom. The grass is allways greener. try to enjoy the free time.
ITS PARTY TIME

Ron P 12-20-2002 09:30 AM

So you got an early Christmas present!!!

Live, learn and love another. Take it as a blessing.

Allan4 12-20-2002 09:32 AM

Originally posted by 105mph_38_2003
Women are like shoes my man:they need to be changed every so often....If it makes you feel better here is a qoute I told an ex when I was in a similar situation. I said"So this is your way of telling me I can have sex with a new girl":rolleyes: :D . I called her friend Gretchen to "hang out" and my girl was home in 2 hours. Then a month later I booted her so make the best of it bro because it only gets better.....
Now that's COOL!!!!!!:D :D

Take it like a man and stick to your guns, nobody likes dealing with this stuff, down right painful, but you are in good company, because we all go thru it at one time or another. Good luck, girls like her are a dime a dozen.......