Trim it Up!
Platinum Member

My Boats: Skater! Sold!
Wink

now its the time to buy the boat
you have our blessings
Old 12-30-2002, 04:50 PM
Coddigtion

Well... it could be worse... earlier this year, my ex and I were moving in together, she didn't like the loft where I lived, so I was buying a new house that she picked out with me. I sold my loft, and was two weeks from moving in together when I found out she was sleeping with someone that she... works with... I will put it that way for over a year before we met and was still doing it....

Old 12-30-2002, 05:08 PM
Toxic FORMULA
Platinum Member

My Boats: 1989 Formula SR-1 272 t/540's

There's a lot of experience on this board Keep going and don't look back... it'll save a lot af grief later on
Old 12-30-2002, 07:32 PM
Registered

My Boats: 1996 Wellcraft Scarab Sport & 1990 Donzi GT210

Great idea Spectre!
Old 12-30-2002, 08:03 PM
Registered

Location: On the back of a chicks M3..If you're gonna ride my ass at least pull my hair!!

Oh you soooooo don't wanna know my tale on these women........F'em bro....I have learned ONE DAMN thing from women.......A Liar is always a LIAR........if you had any idea of how much I cared about this stupid ***** and what I did for her to the Last day......it would make you puke.......well that's all over and done with now!........and to repay me and show some form of gratitude she slapped a restraining order on my arse......WTF.....I have never laid a hand on any female and never would........I just don't have that in me.....and to boot a couple weekends ago i was out wiht my new girl and the EX ***** walked up behind me and dumped a drink on my head......right down my $90 shirt and $125 pants and right on my F#$%in Rolex!!!!.........and still what the F#$% did i do......Nothing.....I swear to god i am a F#$%ing *****.......that or either I know she's hurting and that makes it all worth it for me.......My girl started to jump up and i grabbed her arm and said "NO.....ignore her!".....that will do more to her than going after her.....

Every ten days this PSYCHO has done something totally out of line with having a restraining order.......makes NO sense but then again neither did our relatonship.........I moved on and couldn;t be happier.......

Stay the F#$% away from that chick.....desperate girls are dangerous to say the least......believe it when you read it bro......later Terry
Old 12-30-2002, 08:06 PM
Registered

DUDE.....you sound upset
Old 12-30-2002, 08:18 PM
Gold Member

My Boats: Boatless... Damn...

Quote:
Originally posted by BRUCE SEROFF
Can I come too?
SURE!.... OK so it has been awhile... sorry for the delay in a responce... I have been dealing with my own "women" problems...
Old 12-30-2002, 08:30 PM
Registered

Location: On the back of a chicks M3..If you're gonna ride my ass at least pull my hair!!

Quote:
Originally posted by BRUCE SEROFF
DUDE.....you sound upset

Umm.......dissapointed to the utmost is more like it...I am not mad at her at all......that's just not me.....I don't work like that.......but she has some seriuos issues that need addressing....and she drug me through the mud with her.....luckily I climbed out of her "mud" only losing time and money.......I'm just a little concerned that the girl I am with now will brunt the fruit of my Ex's labor........know what I mean......I have developed some seriuos trust issues with women now......it ain't pretty to say the least.....but at least I know and I will keep an eye on my "attitude" towards my new girl.......she's wonderful and has ZERO in common to do with my EX other than she Rocks in bed...
Old 12-30-2002, 08:32 PM
Registered

Believe me...I can definately relate
Old 12-30-2002, 09:20 PM
VIP Member
Platinum Member

My Boats: 1992 450hp Senza Spectre 25'

here's help
Attached Thumbnails
Girlfriend moved out while I was at work-new_splash.gif