Jersey Boyz meeting report >

Jersey Boyz meeting report

Notices

Jersey Boyz meeting report

Old 12-26-2002, 04:04 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

I know it's at least a start. But DaveP is not the sole leader of NJPPC. If there is a way to work together the entire committee will find it.
He does not call the shots for the entire club as some may think.
Good Luck guys. I know you'll find a way.

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !

Last edited by SHARKEY-IMAGES; 12-26-2002 at 05:31 PM.
Old 12-26-2002, 05:13 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dave......THANK YOU,Thank You for extending yourself. Augie
Old 12-26-2002, 05:16 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

WE CAN DO THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-26-2002, 06:18 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Snglestack....

Are you a wise ass all the time? Or are you just trying to piss people off. Sooner or later we will figure out who you are. You cant hide behind the computer for ever.
If you cant offer anything positive here, go away.
Old 12-26-2002, 06:36 PM
Registered

Well Guys, All well and good and I know that the Jersey Boys can make a real go of this but let's not forget that if it wasn't for Kurt this would go no-where!!! Dave I don't know what your problem is with Kurt, but he has worked effortlessly to make a go of OPA and all you do is bad mouth him! He has tried to work with you in the past and you never wanted to work with him. I guess he's a bigger man than you! He is will to work with anybody that wants to make racing a success!!! I know all you guys and believe me I have been around along time and I sit back and watch who back stabs who and let's face Dave that's what you do best! Kurt has shown the racers that he is loyal to the sport and he is upfront with his intentions. He has not meliously set race dates to affect you or the poker runs. Kurt has attened poker runs and participated in them as well. So where is yourt head at? Stop the nonsene and Let's RACE!
Old 12-26-2002, 07:08 PM
Registered

Connie - you don't have a clue.
Old 12-26-2002, 07:10 PM
snglestack

bruce connie is right without kurt you go noware we havent heard from kurt at all did you guys push him out or what as for pissing off people your group pissed the wrong guy off from pt. pleasant what goes around comes around you have to walk before you run

Old 12-26-2002, 07:25 PM
Registered

Snglestack.....I agree with you on one thing. crawl before you walk...walk before you run. However, Kurt is very much in the picture and we go nowhere without him. Not only because we need him and his professionalism but we are loyal to helping him bring back the sport. It has been said before but it bears repeating.

We are not looking to re-invent the wheel. We just want to make it better. The current organization led by Kurt is to remain as the foundation for what we hope will rebuild the sport to what it once was. I dont care if there is 100 P class boats. If it brings a show to town and attracts sponsorship, who cares.

Once again, just to re-iterate. We are not pushing Kurt out. We are supporting him. Smitty and Augie speak with him several times a day.

As far as your comment regarding point pleasant. I have no idea what you talkin about so I cant comment on that. Feel free to enlighten me. You may E-mail me if you choose to [email protected]

Thanks
Old 12-26-2002, 08:35 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

Does anyone know where Linda is???

I would like to her see her backing the Jersey Boyz.

That woman knew how to put on a race!!!

Must give credit where credit is due...

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 12-27-2002, 07:03 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Snglestack,I think The Jersey Wannabees is a great name,It's different. I will bring that suggeston to the rest of the original crew and get feedback for you,Thanks.We NEVER intended for anyone to be OFFENDED by our logo and my apologies to anyone that has been......Augie

Quick Reply: Jersey Boyz meeting report

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.