B-max Will Be At Chicago & Cleveland

Notices

B-max Will Be At Chicago & Cleveland

Old 12-26-2002, 12:09 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Lightbulb B-Max.......facts

Sounds like with some customer service the B-Max will grow. Had some leaking problems and the shift lever broke once. We went unnoticed in 2001 running a B-Max on a 30 ft Phantom in Super Vee Light. I saw no loss in speed. Ran the B-Max 4 races and won 2 of them- Dean is a different breed but aren't we all.

Brian Hollis
2001 APBA SVL National Champion # 1
Old 12-26-2002, 10:28 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default B-MaXs owners

Bandit and Pwrboattours,
Thanks for the replys, I am planning on buying a pair of B-maxs.You can't blame me for being a little inquestive, they are a little on the expensive side to say the least.
I've seen a couple of posts indicating leaks,where was the leaks and what did you have to do to get them repaired,send them back? Im strongly considering using my 2" shorty polished Imco Lowers,do you see any problems with this outside of having to change vertical shafts?are there any recomendations that either of you have on getting Bmaxs? How about the temp gages for them? any help will be greatly appreciated..
eliminator219
Old 01-17-2003, 07:16 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LAST SUMMER'S PROP SHAFT BREAKAGE WAS DO TO THE HEAT TREATER NOT HARDING SHAFTS FAR ENOUGH UP THE SHAFT. I BROAK 4 SHAFTS MY SELF,AND IM NOT THE ONLY ONE.THE PROBLEM HAS BEEN FIXED.SHAFTS ARE REPLACED AT NO CHARGE.
Ron, when I broke my prop shaft last summer, the Bravo Shop wouldn't replace it under warranty because I was running over 850 hp. Were they only replaced under warranty if the customer was running less than 850 hp?