Notices

Msn--problems

Old 12-22-2002, 02:13 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Msn--problems

MSN is supposed to be doing an upgrade. I have cable and use Internet explorer as the browser but use the MSN home page as my home page ( lots of good info and link to my E-MAIL) I havn't been able to get my E-MAIL for three days now. Anyone else having troubles???
Old 12-22-2002, 04:15 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

TB,

No problems here. Can you get to http://my.msn.com or http://www.hotmail.com but cannot login? What specific problem are you having?

You may just want to reboot your PC and cable modem. You may have stale routing information.

-Chris
Old 12-22-2002, 11:33 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have MSN dialup and have had no problems with MSN.com. I haven't had any problems getting to my MSN mail or my hotmail either.

(no problems other than moving at a turtles pace ) darn dialup
Old 12-25-2002, 11:03 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

my free subscription to msn ran out a few months ago but I have used cable for the last 10 months. I am only using their home page ( that is free for anyone to use) and their E-MAIL service .( that is also free to everyone) well about a week ago I couldnt get onto my e-mail using my homepage (MSN) but was able to get it by going to hotmail directly. then the next day I couldnt get it their either. I keep getting the run arround from MSN. They say to update my profile -that I can do - I can log in and out but cant get to the in box page. I am pissed- I cant read my mail or get the addresses in my address book. Anyone else have this problem in the past. Is this the way MSN shows you the door????