Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   LOTO dealers boat show KC area get together (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/40900-loto-dealers-boat-show-kc-area-get-together.html)

FunHome 01-25-2003 09:28 AM

For those of you that don't know anyone I'll be wearing a offshore only black polo shirt or a white offshore only t-shirt------------------SHORT SLEEVE??----------Wait a second it's freakin cool out there!!! Oh well?!? The things I do for the better of this sport and other people!!!

See ya later!!!
Brad

FunHome 01-25-2003 09:54 AM

Skaterize, I don't get it?? Why would you fly to KC from Florida for this small show??

I have to work today until late this afternoon, so I couldn't pick you up. But there should be plenty of taxi's or shuttles heading to Johnson County!!

Top Elimn8r 01-25-2003 09:59 AM

We need water up here too. I read a article on Omahariverfront.com aobut how the dams are at 80% of normal, and dropping fast, I hope spring brings us alot of rain. Two weeks ago a few boating friends and I went oout on the river on our Quads, the sand bars reach half way across the river. It is the lowest Adam (farmer, he will be at the show, 38 baja) had seen since he was a kid. Thier farms are on the river. Max depth right now is 6 feet up here. In summer the norm is 18 ft.

tanned fat looks better 01-25-2003 10:53 AM

Partyhawk,

Do you have that red and white HTM? If that's you I met you at Perry too and told you about this board. Last time I saw your boat was at the shop, heard you sucked a valve or something.

PARTYHAWK 01-25-2003 11:50 AM

TFLB. YEP THAT IS I. I REMEMBER YA TELLING ME ABOUT THIS BOARD. WISH I WOULD HAVE REGISTERED SOONER. SHOULD HAVE BETTER ENGINE LUCK NOW. DID ALOT TO THE ENGINE WITH A DIFFERENT BUILDER THIS TIME. 3 REBUILDS IN 4 YEARS IS NOT GOOD. BROKEN OIL BAFFEL. BROKEN EXHAUST VALVE, BROKEN INTAKE VALVE. ANYWAY .... WILL LOOK FORWARD SEEING YOU AT THE SHOW. WILL GO INTO MORE DETAIL THERE OR AFTER A FEW BEERS, ITS EASIER TO TALK ABOUT THAT STUFF AFTER A FEW BREWS.

LutzParty 01-25-2003 12:04 PM

we will be there

we plan on going to the show around 7 or so. thsn whatever the rest of the crowd is doing
you can call us on my cell 913-515-7456

FunHome 01-25-2003 12:18 PM

Partyhawk, I've seen you towing your boat in Lawrence before as I was passing through!! Good to see you are now on the board!! Watch out it get's addicting!!

BigDaddy96 01-25-2003 12:21 PM

we'll be there too

Me and the Mrs will be at the show around 8pm or so. We will look for some of the OSO crowd.

cell - 816-918-0980
Nextel - 140*35031*20

Rob

KCHOTBOAT 01-25-2003 02:21 PM

Partyhawk looks like I am going to the bar.

The boat show was not much for performance boats.