Notices

Phoenix Show Success

Old 01-15-2003, 06:02 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Phoenix Show Success

Success should be measured by the amount of great people you meet. With that said, we had a great show in Phoenix. I met many OSO'srs and other super people during the 4 days in Phoenix. What a great time we had talking and meeting you all. Thank all of you that spent time with Sunsation and Boat Plex over this past weekend. We sure enjoyed it and sold a few pretty darn nice boats. One thing I've learned in this business and am always proud to share; we work in a industry that hands downs, has the best people in and around it. Hope to see more of you this coming weekend in Kansas City.

Here's to a Sunsational Season for you all.

Dave Sunsation
Old 01-15-2003, 08:07 AM
AZDominator

Dave, Good talking to you at the show! (Hope I wasn't slurring my words to bad). Sunsation definitely had the best looking, best built, and by far the best rigged boats at the Phoenix show. See you in Miami next month! Mike

Old 01-15-2003, 10:04 AM
Registered

Mike,

Look for Wayne down in Miami, during that show I'll be in St. Louis though the weather in Miami would be preferable. It was truley a pleasure to meet you and your wife during the show, loved hearing your 32 Dominator stories, keep them rolling.

David
Old 01-15-2003, 10:15 AM
Registered

Dave will you be at the LOTO show in Overland Park next week or the one in KC this week? Mickey Britain is really working on me to get a Sunsation, it's time for me to upgrade.
Old 01-15-2003, 10:29 AM
Charter Member #9/ Moderator
Charter Member

Dave,
Very nice to have met you at the show. Pretty darn convenient too since our booth was across the isle from you. Hope you enjoyed your stay in sunny Phoenix...although you had to spend most of it inside. Anytime you are out this way just give me a call.
Old 01-16-2003, 07:09 AM
Registered

Lake,

Yes it was very nice in Phoenix, loved the weather and look forward to going back this summer for the poker run and your event.

I will be at the KC show this weekend, flying out tomorrow morning and at the show tomorrow afternoon and there throught the weekend. Look forward to seeing many you.

Tan,

Mickey is great, I've talked with him for years now and will finally get to meet him this weekend, hope to see you as well and spend some time shooting the breeze about boats and good times on the water.

DaveSunsation