Notices

Havasu Or Loto?

Old 01-16-2003, 05:36 PM
Registered

Received 3,020 Likes on 987 Posts

havent you guys figured out yet that havasu and the colorado river is the winner of this debate!?

The large intestin that you posted in the first post is nice However if you zoom out of the picture of lake havasu you'll see that it is conected to the colorado river, which is conected to ummmm, lets see here, laughlin, lake mead, lake powell, parker, etc etc etc all of these areas are major party areas in their own right and ultimately they are all conected. I know your one party cove goes off for 3 months of the year, and you are all out there partying with "miss almost has all her teeth 2002" drinking paps blue ribbon listening to jerry reeds greatest hits in your tank top and mississippi mud flap hair cuts, although all the fun has to stop at 3oclock to come off the lake and watch jerry springer cause you have family member on!!but while you guys have your boats in storage for the winter, spring and fall we are partying in havasu at least 8 months out of the year with all the movie stars, models and cool people!! but it's all good, its cute you guys want to live up to a party place like havasu and think that loto is better. Keep trying, it's good to have goals!!
Old 01-16-2003, 05:45 PM
VIP Member
Platinum Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

THE BABES
Attached Thumbnails Havasu Or Loto?-num2_sick2.jpg  
Old 01-16-2003, 05:53 PM
Registered

WAIT, HERE IS A MESSAGE FOR LOTO FROM HAVASU

Old 01-16-2003, 05:55 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 224 Likes on 129 Posts

Nice tan is this typical
of havasu women

Isn't it quality ( 3 months of partying)
over quantity ( all year )
Old 01-16-2003, 06:12 PM
Registered

Originally posted by jt29olhp500s
Nice tan is this typical
of havasu women

Isn't it quality ( 3 months of partying)
over quantity ( all year )
That chick was visiting from loto and couldn't keep up with the party!!!
Old 01-16-2003, 06:17 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

She looks tan to me....just a bad photo.........but what is the LOTO excuse here guys.

Fugly! Really Classy!!
Attached Thumbnails Havasu Or Loto?-loto-g%7E1.jpg  
Old 01-16-2003, 06:21 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Tank,
That could be my long lost
EXwife, she couldn't handle
partying at LOTO either

Last edited by jt29olhp500s; 01-16-2003 at 06:26 PM.
Old 01-16-2003, 06:32 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Nort,
there imported from further south,
and there having a "family affair"
Old 01-16-2003, 06:51 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yawn... Here is a little exerpt from AZ hotboats trip out here....I guess Havaslew is a great place for those "little boats"

(snip)Tom and I stopped to check out the Party Cove late Friday afternoon. There were about 5 houseboats and 30 other boats in the cove. A lot of nice machinery! We spoke with one group at length. They had three "little" boats with them. A 40’ Sea Ray, a 32’ Skater w/twin 600SC’s and a 36-foot Hustler. Money, money, money! Turned out the guy with the Sea Ray owned a dealership in St. Louis that carried Sea Ray, Advantage, Hustler and Skater. They had originally thought I was someone they knew who had an Advantage like mine. Where do I sign up to open one of those dealerships? We were there in mid June and they said that it was really before "the season" started. July and August it really gets cranked up. He said on a weekend the Party Cove, which looked about a mile long, would be packed. Damn, we were victims of poor planning! Wrong month and we show up on Sunday afternoon and leave Saturday morning. Next time......

Here are a few observations on the differences between boating in the Southwest and boating at the Lake of the Ozarks. There were a lot more big boats, meaning 36’ Fountains, Hustlers, Skaters etc. We have our share of big boats out here, but not to that extent. Probably 50% of the boats at Lake Havasu are 22 feet or smaller. We never saw a low slung jetboat sporting over the transom headers. Couple of jet skis, but no jetboats. I rarely saw anything smaller then my 22 foot Sport Cat. This would probably be due to the next comparison: Bigger water.

Well, that’s about it. Overall the trip was a success. Would I do it again? In a heartbeat.(snip)

Last edited by Von Bongo; 01-16-2003 at 07:06 PM.
Old 01-16-2003, 07:12 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Guys one day you're going to realize Florida is the place to be. Water on 3 sides and all over the middle. Beautiful women and weather all year.

Quick Reply: Havasu Or Loto?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.