Notices

Al Queda Plans

Old 01-21-2003, 06:44 AM
INCOGNITO

ITS HARD TO SIT HERE AND READ POSTS FROM PEOPLE WHO PROBABLY HAVE NEVER SERVED THIS COUNTRY AND PUT THEIR LIFE IN JEOPARDY NOT TO MENTION LOST A FAMILY MEMBER TO ONE OF THESE SELF PROCLAIMED AMERICAN ENEMY THAT WOULD NOT HESISTATE TO KILL YOU OR YOUR FAMILY .WHERE DO YOU GET THE NERVE TO CRITICIZE AND UNDERMINE A GOVERNMENT THAT WE OURSELVES ELECTED AS A MAJORITY. A GOVERNMENT THAT REGARDLESS OF HOW MANY FAULTS IT MAY HAVE ITS STILL "OUR" GOVERNMENT.WHAT HAS MADE THE UNITED STATES THE GREATEST NATION ON THE PLANET???AND YET PROBABLY THE MOST HATED--AND THEN AGAIN THE MOST RESPECTED...OUR ENEMYS KNOW THAT THE GREATEST THREAT TO THE UNITED STATES IS OUR OWN PEOPLE.. THEREFORE THEY INFILTRATE AND POISON THE VERY ESSENCE OF OUR BEING AND THAT IS UNITY-AND UNTIL WE AS A PEOPLE CAN REALLY JOIN TOGETHER AS ONE NATION UN-DIVIDED CAN THEN WE REALISE THE POWER OF THIS GREAT COUNTRY..REMEMBER JUST BECAUSE YOU LIVE HERE DOESNT REALLY MAKE YOU AN AMERICAN..ASK YOURSELF,DO I LOVE THIS COUNTRY?OR AM I JUST HERE OUT OF CONVENIENCE?WELL.

Old 01-21-2003, 07:49 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

While I have never been a huge believer in all the Clinton death lists(and I have seen some of them disproven), you really have to think about your own life and the people you know. Does anyone know this many people that have died in unusual circumstances and/or committed suicide?? I mean a lot of them are a stretch, but just look at the ones close. It is a sad fact that people seem to die around Billybob and his wife(pal, partner, worst enemy??) and that there has to be something more to it than swimmer stains on a blue dress. The fact that the impeachment proceedings went nowhere is a political reality, not a legal one. And Tom, when you talk about how pissed conservatives get, you're right, Bill and Hill used this country and the presidency like a toilet. This is what made them the focus of all the disgust from the Right. And in all honesty a lot of that disgust starts with the leadership of the Republican party. I mean, it's like a bunch of Keystone cops, always doing stupid stuff when things are looking up. Frankly if the R's were as politically savvy as some of the D's advisors, the D's would be heading the way of the Whig party or the Greens.
Old 01-21-2003, 08:16 AM
Charter Member #319
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

" Democrats regularly insult the intelligence of half the public in order to win the votes of the terminally stupid, As long as their lies bamboozle enough clods to give them a Political edge. They will say absolutely anything. The easily Demagogued are a key Democratic constitucency, right after the Steely-eyed Zealots."
Old 01-21-2003, 09:24 AM
Charter Member #319
Charter Member

What would these guys think
Attached Thumbnails Al Queda Plans-signing.jpg  
Old 01-21-2003, 09:47 AM
Registered

wow..you guy can really type. that would take me all day.

I rarely side with Cat but he has a good point.

We have to take out Bin laden...let alone find him then kill him.

Next get Sadham...

after these two things are taken care of then I believe it wil be a sucess. Kennedy was a Great Democrat...but he would be barred from the Democrat party today wanting to give tax cut!!!! he was the last of the good democrats. These libs today are dividers and mean!! George Clooney riping on old Charleton Heston because he is pationate about his cause???? ..when was the last time tyou saw a liberal smiling...Ok sorry Katie Couric.

GREAT ARGUMENT THOUGH!!!!!!
Old 01-21-2003, 10:34 AM
Registered

Originally posted by powerqrudy
I rarely side with Cat but he has a good point.

We have to take out Bin laden...let alone find him then kill him.

Next get Sadham...

after these two things are taken care of then I believe it wil be a sucess.
I think everyone would agree that doing one thing at a time is easier, but it just is not realistic. Bin Laden is one man amongst a planet with Billions. Talk about your needle in a haystack. He also may be in a tomb of rock somewhere in Afghanistan. The point is yes we have to keep hunting Al Qaeda. But this could take years and probably will. Saddam is a threat today, and I'm certain more than we will know till the history books reveal the truth. Blair and Bush know more than they are telling because they are supposed to know more. It is not in our best interest for them to show the enemy their hand. In today's world of CNN you can't share info with the citizens of this country without telling your enemy what we know. Why is this so hard for people to grasp? The public DOES NOT have a right to know everything all the time. We do know he is shooting at our planes daily, isn't that enough? We do know he killed and poisoned his own people, isn't that enough? We do know he is in violation of more UN resolutions than you can shake a stick at, isn't that enough? Or do we have to wait until he attacks another neighbor or supplies a terrorist with biological or chemical weapons that we do know he had and know he is capable of producing and, based on the inspections that Clinton the incompetent let stop, he has not accounted for the destruction of the chemical/biological weapons the inspectors found when they were there 8 years ago. Come on people, it is time to wake up.
Old 01-21-2003, 12:19 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Why do we need to take out Saddam Hussein!!

WHY !! Because has attacked a sovereign Nation Kuwait,BTW I was there and saw what he did along with raping its women and killing its men, shot missiles at Tel Aviv and Riyadh, burned oil wells creating the worst environmental disaster in history of Man’s Earth, and used chemical and biological weapons against human beings in his own country...

he would have no problem using those weapons against Israel or us.... Yes I mean you Liberals too! The United States... and has threatened to do so.

North Korea says it will go to war with the US but in reality it is incapable of fighting that WAR. Or doing anything!! Much like a. Chihuahua trying to stop charging Rino !!
Old 01-21-2003, 12:22 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Cat when exactly did Bush let Bin Laden Go Free ???????????

It was Clinton do your homework!!

Also thanks for that Chinese Mess he caused ole Slick again.
Old 01-21-2003, 02:39 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I cannot understand where the statement that we are getting rich off the other countries could come from. We spend more outside the US than in, no country has EVER paid back any loans from the USA, most countries accept OUR foriegn aid, and the World Bank continually makes loans that are never repaid. WTF??? I seems the European & mideast countries are more of a "sponge" to absorb wealth than to hold or create it (except the oil Shiek's). We are a debtor nation ,,, 10's of millions a day to the Arabs for oil....
Old 01-21-2003, 04:53 PM
Registered

Originally posted by catmando
What he said. No country in the world has given more money away, and received less thanks for doing it, than the United States, and I think that may be the problem. Now the world thinks it is our OBLIGATION to pour the wealth of this nation down the Third World ratholes.
Isn't the notion of foriegn aid from the Democrats? As far as this country goes, we have just come off of the lowest unemployment in ages and we still had poverty. We will always have poverty, you can lead a horse to water....

Quick Reply: Al Queda Plans

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.