Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Ajac Hawk

Does anyone know where Jerry Jacoby is now??? would love to here some history
Old 10-05-2005, 12:16 PM
Registered

Received 97 Likes on 41 Posts

The SILVER BULLET CIG. used to sit on a lift up here in White Lake Michigan.
Old 10-05-2005, 12:55 PM
10x
10x
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Nykamp
The SILVER BULLET CIG. used to sit on a lift up here in White Lake Michigan.
Correct. Now it is owned by Marc Beehan who was from Diversy Harbor in Chicago, and just moved to Montana last summer.
www.chicagopowerboat.com
Old 10-05-2005, 01:53 PM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 10x
Correct. Now it is owned by Marc Beehan who was from Diversy Harbor in Chicago, and just moved to Montana last summer.
What a relief it is to know it still looks the same. Even better knowing it's in great shape and in appreciative hands. I wish I could say the same about some of the old classic race boats like Ajac and the Apaches.
Old 10-05-2005, 02:17 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

Originally Posted by TwinStepGun
I wish I could say the same about some of the old classic race boats like Ajac and the Apaches.
He he he said APACHE!!!!!!!!
Old 11-06-2005, 05:22 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TwinStepGun
That makes me want to throw up. What a waste.
If you only knew! The sc--bag who owned it last in the U.S. (A guy named Tony with a car lot on 27th ave in miami) purchased the boat complete with 3a's, two 540's, target trailer etc for $15k from the parents of delinquent who had just gone to jail. He parted the boat out selling the drives for $15k, engines for $29k, the hull for just under $40k and he kept the trailer. He found some bahamian who paid for the hull and then he paid me to close the transom for the bahamian. From there it went somewhere in pompano where it was repowered. I think its still in Nassau now.

The worst part of it all? When the boat was repowered it only ran 45mph!??!?!?!?!
Old 11-06-2005, 05:39 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by stinger312
Does anyone know where Jerry Jacoby is now??? would love to here some history
he lives in miami beach.....i see him all the time........the ajac hawk became the super brut boat........faberge boat.......m.m..........his mom lives in my building...........mark........
Old 11-06-2005, 05:42 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by abolfaz
If you only knew! The sc--bag who owned it last in the U.S. (A guy named Tony with a car lot on 27th ave in miami) purchased the boat complete with 3a's, two 540's, target trailer etc for $15k from the parents of delinquent who had just gone to jail. He parted the boat out selling the drives for $15k, engines for $29k, the hull for just under $40k and he kept the trailer. He found some bahamian who paid for the hull and then he paid me to close the transom for the bahamian. From there it went somewhere in pompano where it was repowered. I think its still in Nassau now.

The worst part of it all? When the boat was repowered it only ran 45mph!??!?!?!?!
my guess they hung a bunch of chainsaw motors[outboards] on it and are working it like a rented mule.................m.m...
Old 11-06-2005, 09:34 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by el indio
my guess they hung a bunch of chainsaw motors[outboards] on it and are working it like a rented mule.................m.m...

At least then it would still be running. If you know where to look in the bahamas its like an offshore racing graveyard. Tons of old race boats. I actually saw the old nordskog powerboat special 35 cigarette with the original paint job getting 3 250 yamahas hung on it! I also saw one of the 39 cigarette ex longshot boats there as well as the old fish peddler shadow cat to name a few.
Old 11-06-2005, 09:41 PM
Registered

That boat was one of my all time favorites. Jerry J. and Bob Saccenti were unstoppable with that boat. Its a shame that the boat was never restored. Maybe someday it will be

Quick Reply: Ajac Hawk

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.