Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
The 4-Day "I hate those guys in Southern California" thead. >

The 4-Day "I hate those guys in Southern California" thead.

Notices

The 4-Day "I hate those guys in Southern California" thead.

Old 01-28-2003, 08:32 AM
Uncle Toys

Originally posted by Too Old
Whose Benz is that Joe? I know every time I visit So Cal, most of you guys are driving these.......

The Benz? That's Mr. Alderson's! Occasionally when he’s in town he’ll drop it off so I can detail it for him.

About that dope-ass car in the picture - IDRPSTF, forget the Modena, what kind of financing can you get me on one of those!

Old 01-28-2003, 11:49 AM
DEVIL MAN

Hey guys....Norton is pulling your leg....the weather was not that great last week!!!!! The temperature never hit 90!!!! Just the mid 80's with 30% humidity and a slight ocean breeze with rolling swells....not that awesome of a weekend. Unfortunately, next weekend is suppose to be the same as last weekend so we have to go out and do it all over again!!!!

DMan....and the D is for Delightful weather and Disgusting to see the Phantom in a shirt and tie!!!!!

Allen...RWD has twin 1000's with #6's....FYI.

Old 01-28-2003, 11:48 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

About that dope-ass car in the picture - IDRPSTF, forget the Modena, what kind of financing can you get me on one of those!
I called our Compton office who specializez in La Bomba mobiles. The have a special Homie Shiz-nit pay plan for all low riders this month. 10% down either in Cash or Crack Cocaine. payments can be paid direct to either Tyrese or Jose at the Compton or Watts office. No postage needed, just have whichever Stank Ho you have working the beat that day drop down (I mean Drop By) and pay. That car comes with the NRA approved gun rack so you can Pak on the rack with all of your AK's. Does that answer your question Uncle Shizzle Wizzle fo my Dizzle!

Peace Out!