What Would Adam Do ?

Old 01-30-2003, 10:41 PM
Chevy-Harley fan
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Who has the OSO bat? Might be time to get it out and dust it off
Old 01-31-2003, 08:00 AM
CRUBOSS

I will give out a little bit more info. this fellow O S O member is re-rigging a bot and lives in the chicago-land area.

i will post a little more info each day till this "still un-named" O S O member steps up to the plate and takes care of his debt.

stay tuned for more on the " i want my money " saga.

Old 01-31-2003, 08:01 AM
CRUBOSS

sorry for the typo . that should say , "he is re-rigging a boat " not a " bot "

Old 01-31-2003, 08:22 AM
jb
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hope he comes through before he is outed!!!
Old 01-31-2003, 08:48 AM
Registered

Default CRUBOSS

If you need to mention who it is that is fine. You certainly deserve to get paid what was agreed. But to make hints or suggestions is harmfull to other OSO members. There are a lot of people on this board in the Chicago area and nobody really needs people guessing whether they are the one that has not paid you.

Steve

PS - Although I am in the Chicago area I am not rerigging a boat or a bot
Old 01-31-2003, 08:49 AM
Registered

"Treat him the way you would want to be treated if the roles were reversed - and keep us informed!"

Only one problem with this statment in this post. This thread would not have been started because I would have paid for the parts when I got them.

I understand things happen, people forget, banks screw up, checks get lost in mail, but when some one says
"do you think i am trying to stiff you ? " or they tell me they are a christian, I know they are wanting to stiff me.
Old 01-31-2003, 09:01 AM
CRUBOSS

steve ; i did not want to implicate anyone but the non-payer. and i thought i would give him time to right his wrong. several phone calls have done nothing. sorry to imply that it was just anyone in the chicago area. should i narrow it down to an area code. ( 773 ) or zip code 60035 would that help ease your mind ?

Old 01-31-2003, 12:19 PM
CRUBOSS

BOB ; WHERE ARE YOU ?

Old 01-31-2003, 02:34 PM
Registered

Originally posted by Turbojack
I understand things happen, people forget, banks screw up, checks get lost in mail, but when some one says
"do you think i am trying to stiff you ? " or they tell me they are a christian, I know they are wanting to stiff me.
My neighbor got a boat from a "Christian" who was against alcohol and couldnt tolerate the sight of it. He gets it to his house, we pull up the snap in carpeting and whats there.... a few bottle caps from some Mikes Hard Lemonade!!!
Old 01-31-2003, 03:46 PM
sroker

Originally posted by CRUBOSS
BOB ; WHERE ARE YOU ?
Leo, you talkin' to me? Do I have to get out the equalizer, and make a road trip?

Sorry, been with Chooch all day!

Quick Reply: What Would Adam Do ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.