Notices

OT:Strange Thoughts

Old 01-30-2003, 02:44 PM
Offshore Addiction

Thumbs up OT:Strange Thoughts

Have you ever wondered:

A.) Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out"

B.) Who was the first one who thought that the white thing that came from a hen's butt looked edible?

C.) Can you imagine how hungry the shipwrecked sailor had to be for him to be the first one to eat a lobster? How did he know to boil it? ... and not to eat the green stuff?

D.) Why do toasters always have a setting that burns the toast to a horrible crisp which no decent human being would eat?

E.) Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer?

F.) If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a song about him?

G.) Can a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the carpool lane?

H.) If the professor on Gilligan's Island can make a radio out of a coconut, why can't he fix a hole in a boat?

I.) Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

J.) Why does your OB-GYN leave the room when you get undressed if they are going to look into secret areas anyway?

K.) Why does Goofy stand erect while Pluto remains on all fours? They're both dogs!

L.) What do you call male ballerinas?

M.) Why ARE Trix only for kids?

N.) If Wile E. Coyote had enough money to buy all that Acme crap, why didn't he just buy dinner?

O.) If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

P.) If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

Q.) If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

R.) Is Disney World the only people-trap operated by a mouse?

S.) Why do the "Alphabet" song and "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" have the same tune?

T.) Do illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet Soup?

U.) Why is it that when someone tells you there are over a billion stars in the universe, you believe them, but if they tell you there is wet paint somewhere, you have to touch it to make sure?

....and one I want to add:
V.) When you see the label on cat or dog food that says "New and improved flavor...." HOW do they really know that???? My
theory is that they hire teenage boys to taste test the stuff, because as we know, they will eat anything!

Old 01-30-2003, 03:43 PM
Sea-Dated

Default I WONDER:

If a Bad Guy can unload all his bullets on Superman, why does he duck when they throw the gun at him? Actually, WHY do they throw the gun after all the bullets bounced off him? Hmmmmmmm?

Old 01-30-2003, 10:22 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WOW glad I'm not the only one that thinks of odd stuff
Old 01-31-2003, 05:00 AM
Registered

Received 89 Likes on 18 Posts

Why do we call that thing in the basement a "Hot water heater" when actually it heats cold water? Shouldn't we call it a "Cold water heater"?

Did the person go blind who first learned to fuse two pieces of metel together with electricity? (Welding)
Old 01-31-2003, 07:44 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Good stuff.
Old 01-31-2003, 07:58 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

why do we drive on a park way, and park in a drive way.. ??
Old 01-31-2003, 11:33 PM
Charter Member#157
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

why does everyone always slow down to look at a car on the shoulder of the other lane that is going the other direction/???
are they offering help?? NO

just frickin Gawkers that would rather cause many multible accidents so they can THINK they might know something or miss out

ROAD RAGE is to stop idiots!