Notices

It's Friday

Old 01-31-2003, 03:46 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking It's Friday

A mother was working in the kitchen listening to her 5-year-old son playing with his new electric train in the living room. She heard the train stop and her son saying, "All of you sons of *****es who want off, get the hell off now ... cause this is the last stop! • And all of you sons of *****es who are getting on, get your asses in the train... cause we're going down the tracks." The horrified mother went in and told her son, "We don't use that kind of language in this house. Now I want you to go to your room and you are to stay there for TWO HOURS. When you come out, you may play with your train ... but I want you to use nice language." Two hours later, the son came out of the bedroom and resumed playing with his train. Soon the train stopped and the mother heard her son say... All passengers, please remember to take all your belongings, thank you and hope your trip was a pleasant one. We hope you will ride with us again soon." She heard her little darling continue... "For those of you just boarding, remember, there is no smoking in the train. We hope you will have a pleasant and relaxing Journey with us today." As the mother began to smile, the child added, "For those of you who are pissed off about the TWO HOUR delay, please see the ***** in the kitchen...."
Old 02-01-2003, 04:54 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts