Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree0Likes

Witchcraft

Old 02-01-2003, 07:41 PM
Allan4

You are right on KAAMA......

Old 02-02-2003, 03:18 PM
packinair

I am debating having a Broom painted like my boat (the main cause of our divorce) and sending it to her

Old 02-02-2003, 03:19 PM
CBR
www.hyperfishing.com
Platinum Member

My Boats: Sonic 30ss

Many eons ago, in a land far far away, when I was a single lad, I had several girlfriends who claimed they were "white witches". Shortly after finding this out, I usually decided it was time to find another girlfriend.

White witches are of course supposed to be "good" but when they find out you have been with other women, they will try to put hexes on you. None of their "hexes" on me worked, so maybe I am a powerful wizard and don't know it!!! <ggg> My advice: for-get-about-it.

On the other hand, I knew another girl whose mother was hit by a bat in africa, in their house. Sadly, the mother developed blindness as a result, and became totally under the control of her african servant's "Ju ju." Quite sad, and there was nothing anyone could do could shake her from relying on the servants ju ju and "potions" for every stupid thing. Of course, it was wonderful for the servant, who became a critical component of the household.

Shazzam! There, the hex on you has been counteracted.

Last edited by CBR; 02-02-2003 at 09:40 PM.
Old 02-02-2003, 06:42 PM
Registered

My Boats: boating

Hey pack,its B.S. just let the personel dept. at the hospital know about her beliefs,she just might give you the whole settlement! good luck and be strong minded. tripps PS where did you get all those fabulous posts you put on last fall? they were fantastic!!!
Old 02-02-2003, 07:07 PM
Registered

My Boats: 1989 Cigarette Bullet

I fell right out of my chair on this. Almost couldn't stop laughing.

Packinair.......you have an uncanning ability to laugh at yourself. Given what you've been through, that's about the only way one could go on IMO. Keep laughing, it helps me.

This is hilarious!

Buck
Old 02-02-2003, 07:40 PM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member
Trade Score: (1)

My Boats: Batboat, 38 Scarab Thunder, 16 Sidewinder, 27 Magnum

buck . . . i have the uncanning ability to laugh at packinair too . .
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )
Old 02-02-2003, 10:55 PM
Allan4

...........Everyone laugh at Packin......HeHeHe......

My point in my last post is while I think this chick is wacko and has absolutely no capabiblities of any kind, KAAMA is right about the Bible. Answers pretty much any question you have.......aside from why Packin drinks 4 1/2 quarts of Morgans a day.

Old 02-02-2003, 11:30 PM
Tom
Registered

My Boats: 2000, BatBoat B24

Quote:
Originally posted by Allan4
...........Everyone laugh at Packin......HeHeHe......

My point in my last post is while I think this chick is wacko and has absolutely no capabiblities of any kind, KAAMA is right about the Bible. Answers pretty much any question you have.......aside from why Packin drinks 4 1/2 quarts of Morgans a day.
I heard the Bible said God is on our side and Bush is working for him. Or was it just his Baptist minister? I read the head of the Baptist church came out against Bush's war. Now who speaks for God on that one?

Amazing thing that Bible. I read it tons of times and never saw any of the stuff you claim it says. I looked up what kind of gas to put in my boat and couldn't find the answer. Looked it up in the Jewish Bible www.hareidi.org/bible/bible.htm and all it said was "make sure you don't pay retail"

Guess if I don't ask many questions or let some preacher interpret for me since he speaks directly to God and claims you and I can't, then maybe the Bible does answer just about anything.
Old 02-02-2003, 11:40 PM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member
Trade Score: (1)

My Boats: Batboat, 38 Scarab Thunder, 16 Sidewinder, 27 Magnum

all i know is i became very religious when packinair and i took one of chris's batboats out in6/7 footers in lake erie for a poker run . . . lemmie tell ya . . . there are no athiests in big water my friends . . . . . . actually i saw the light of okie manertfeldt . . . . . .I HAVE BEEN SAVED MY FRIENDS. . .
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )
Old 02-02-2003, 11:59 PM
Tom
Registered

My Boats: 2000, BatBoat B24

Haleluea brother glassdave,
Now drink your coolaide and go back out on the water. Jesus walked on it, so it must be OK for us to use a boat.

but what about " For ye shall not go out with haste, nor go by flight: for the LORD will go before you; and the God of Israel will be your reward." Isaiah 52

Sounds like those batboats are the work of the devil. probably all those boats in the "show your favorite boat picture" thread too.