Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   APBA SVL 2 Team Line Up (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/42548-apba-svl-2-team-line-up.html)

Rick#29 02-18-2003 05:11 PM

Originally posted by Shane B
where is the old Zentix boat it could be a great SVL2 Boat
You are right that would be one of the top boats to beat if they switched to SVL 2,with #6's , drive and engine repair will be a thing of the past.

Rick#29 02-19-2003 05:04 PM

Originally posted by RacerRay
Ryan, Will, Leroy and the boys have been working as hard as I have ever seen them on my new 38. It is really looking good. You should stop by and check it out!
RacerRay it's been another week and a half,hows the boat coming along, tell us OSO member, how it's doing, give us some pictures,And the big question will you make Daytona. So I can have another boat to try to beat,Will builds a great boat!

RacerRay 02-19-2003 06:12 PM

Hey Rick, sorry I missed you in Miami. The bulkheads and stringers will be complete by Monday. The deck should go much quicker. Daytona is a big ? at this point, but we will be close. I have been taking digital pictures and I know how to email them but not to good at posting them here. Are you running the Stainless Marine exhaust again this season? Oh, by the way, I shared a cab with Mark(?) BAM trans guy. It sounds like you are not going to loose to much speed! Ray.

DPT MOTORSPORTS 02-19-2003 06:50 PM

RacerRay,

Any chances of you forwarding me some of those pics to my email please.

Thanx,
DPT
[email protected]

THEJOKER 02-19-2003 09:00 PM

Phantom

Show us the new Phantom - BH

BODYSHOT1 02-20-2003 07:02 PM

Phantom pics...

..lets see 'em!!

Rick#29 02-22-2003 05:58 AM

7 week till Daytona, anybodys boat ready to go.

Rick#29 02-23-2003 02:38 PM

Originally posted by RacerRay
Hey Rick, sorry I missed you in Miami. The bulkheads and stringers will be complete by Monday. The deck should go much quicker. Daytona is a big ? at this point, but we will be close. I have been taking digital pictures and I know how to email them but not to good at posting them here. Are you running the Stainless Marine exhaust again this season? Oh, by the way, I shared a cab with Mark(?) BAM trans guy. It sounds like you are not going to loose to much speed! Ray.
Ray,I wish I can still run Stainless Marine Exhaust, but with full headers need that extra hp,but now I need to check the CMI pipes every race can't have no leaks in those pipes,I have never had a leak In any of my Stainless Marine Exhaust over the last 7 years ,I hope CMI has found how to have the same proven know leaks like I have had over the last 7 years . As for the tranny when I won 13 Races in a row, Bams tranny was in my boat ,In order to finish first , first you have to finish.It would be great to do that again.But alot of other boat want to take us down. Daytona here we come .:D :D :D

Rick#29 02-28-2003 04:19 PM

6 weeks till Daytona, Lets here now about which boats will be in Daytona, from any Owners or OSO member that know teams that have an SVL 2 class boat.