A Sad, Sad Post

Old 02-05-2003, 08:13 AM
Charter Member #655
Charter Member

My Boats: 1993 Sonic 31ss

I'm with GForce on this one!!!
Old 02-05-2003, 11:01 AM
Jeff

Guys it is all very informative, I could care less who is in office but, how come business is always so good and money seems to fall from the sky (stock market, my land development (large commercial developments, new house construction) company and my circle is spending money like no tomorrow, buying boats, mountain vacation homes,fine German cars, etc, when a Dem has been in office? And as far as Bill, I would have been banging all the interns and liking it. Ok cheer for your guy now doom and gloomers I'm living in the sunshine and life is great because of years past. Doesn't anyone remember how [email protected]#ked business was when Ronnie was in office.

Old 02-05-2003, 12:03 PM
Allan4

Hey Jeff, are being serious?? What about Carter and his 21% interest rates. Give me a break.

Regan was an outstanding president, any you will find VERY few people to say other wise. MAny people beleive him to be the greatest president on our history.

Good post G Force.

Old 02-05-2003, 12:18 PM
Duchess

Jeff:

I'm not an intern, but with all that $$$ falling from your sky, why don't you pitch in on a new tiara for Duchess

Old 02-05-2003, 01:55 PM
Jeff

ha ha, just having a little fun, he he he. Oh Duchess, it isn't falling from the sky anymore with this economy. But hey send a pic, just happened to have a couple spare tiara's. Regardless of who, what party or what ever we as Americans need to stand behind the president and every body ( espiecially the 2 faced moral majority) needs to help support the USA.

Old 02-05-2003, 02:16 PM
Jeff

Alan, 21% who cares we were making bucks in Carters day too, do you know what a recession is? Or are you one that will never say it or admit it when we are in one. I guess I was in the few, back in early eighties that thought business was ****. Ok I think my house motgage in 1982 was probly18% ha ha , please. But I still supported him 100% and would not talk **** about any President.

Old 02-05-2003, 02:26 PM
Duchess

Sure ... I've got a 5 x 7 color photo of the EXACT tiara I want, Jeff!!! I'll send it right over! LOL.

Old 02-05-2003, 03:32 PM
Jeff

Duchess, Sorry but I only have 3 models, here is a description. It has a cup holder,cell phone clip,GPS, mini-cam, eye protection,windshield wipers,small towel rack in the back, and it vibrates. They come in gold, silver or plastic, depending on attitude, LOL.

Old 02-05-2003, 03:32 PM
Jeff

Duchess, Sorry but I only have 3 models, here is a description. It has a cup holder,cell phone clip,GPS, mini-cam, eye protection,windshield wipers,small towel rack in the back, and it vibrates. They come in gold, silver or plastic, depending on attitude, LOL. sorry for double post not sure what happened

Last edited by Jeff; 02-05-2003 at 03:39 PM.

Old 02-05-2003, 04:29 PM
Duchess

Very good, Jeff ... funny guy

I think we should be praised for turning this zero-fun topic around, don't you?

By the way, was that you on the Harley in the lobby of the Holiday Inn?