Notices

Sold!!!!

Old 03-04-2003, 09:04 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Why, OBNOXUS21, I'm shocked!! I am a very happily married man, and the thought of spring break in Florida NEVER EVEN CROSSED MY MIND. I am also a pathological liar

Yes, we will be there right in the MIDDLE of spring break! With our 4 kids (8,6, two 4 yr olds).
Now how HOT will that be? Oh yeah, I see all kinds of bikini clad young women running up to me! NOT.
Old 03-04-2003, 09:05 AM
Registered

The real truth of the matter is I truly would not want it any other way!!
Old 03-04-2003, 08:25 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just wondering:

1) Is this a twin step boat?
2) How many Playboy's have been built?
3) How many with that paint scheme?

Thanks
Rob

BTW - awesome boat!
Old 03-04-2003, 08:53 PM
Registered

Congratulations Tres!
S.O.- I was wondering if you were evr going to buy a boat.
"Hey how about we trade for?"
"Do you think I can get ??? as a trade?"
"You tell them Ill trade ??? and ??? for there boat and we have a deal"
"What do you know about ??? Boat?"
Ha Ha Ha!!! I hope you are laughing because I am... At my Phone Bill.
Tres, on behalf of every broker in the continental United Staes THANK YOU for getting him a boat worth keeping. Now we can stop appraising everything from Eliminators to Tow Vehicles to Widgets to make a deal!

John, I am kidding, Congratulations on the new sled, I hope you enjoy it for years to come.

Tres, I was out in your old Top Gun this past weekend and you should see the refit Eric has done. It is hands down the nicest Top on the West Coast. He said it was a good experiance buying from you.
Old 03-04-2003, 08:53 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

NICE BOAT!!!!!! ENJOY IT!!
Old 03-04-2003, 09:44 PM
Registered

IDRPSTF: Hmmmm, and here i thought boat salesmen were supposed to sell boats! Silly me. I guess that part in your old signature line about you being the Loud salesman were true!! Not too sure about the bright part.
Sorry to waste your phone bill money. It won't happen again.
I hope your laughing because I am........at your commission.

Just kidding of course.

Last edited by SummerObsession; 03-05-2003 at 07:53 AM.
Old 03-05-2003, 11:43 PM
Registered

What part of "John I am kidding, I hope you enjoy the boat for years to come" really got that much of a rise. I responded to your PM before reading this and have not changed what I wrote. If us Boat sales guys cant laugh out loud at a customer buying from another dealer then its our own fault. I spent some serious time putting together deals that sellers did not agree to terms, Big deal, thats part of the job. I have made a good living representing buyers of boats and they dont always buy from me in the end. Not a problem. You made a good choice in boats and a good choice in brokers. Tres has yet to screw anyone over as far as I have heard. And in this industry, that is hard to find. As for dealing with me. You and I both know I took your every call and was straight forward and Honest about your every question. The Loud part, You bet I am. And if you disagree with the bright part you wouldnt have been calling. Think for a minute before you start typing for your next post. Did you get quality treatment from me when you called or I submitted an offer? Was you money protected in my accounts? Can you say that I cashed a check or was at all shady in our dealings? Did I answer every one of your questions in a proffesional manner? And out of all this you go on this board and reply to my jest with this. And to top it off you PM me "Ill erase mine if you erase yours?" What are we...Three.
Again, congrates on the boat. Tres...Good job.
And foir whatever its worth, I did sell all the other boats you where looking at to other clients, and quite a few more sence. I guess thats what boat salesmen are suppose to do!
Old 03-06-2003, 08:31 AM
Registered

I, too wrote I was kidding!

As far as being three, not here. I have not laughed at anyone or made fun of them in any way, like a three year old would.
I have no complaints about anything you have done for me. If my boat buying process took longer than was expected, fine.
As far as thinking before I post, don't worry. I have nothing to lose one way or another here on OSO. It's just a website and it cannot hurt or help my business. Others that have something at stake think a lot more carefully before they post, I'm sure.
Old 03-06-2003, 08:32 AM
Registered

Now, lets get back to talking about boats!!! That's what it's all about anyway!
Old 03-06-2003, 09:29 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

pic of me and the boys in Jan 02, we visited TNT,CIG, OSO and took a ride down to the Keys. Great time,

Great boat
Attached Thumbnails Sold!!!!-mvc-001f.jpg  

Quick Reply: Sold!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.