Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Poll: For or against losing 2 days of posts for 1 post? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/44959-poll-against-losing-2-days-posts-1-post.html)

Waterfoul 03-10-2003 06:17 PM

Damn, and I did some AWSOME post whoring yesterday too. :mad: Oh well, as long as Audiofn and Troutly lost posts too. :D

WARPAINT 03-10-2003 06:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
G FORCE, TOO OLD, how about you b i t c h slap leopajm and not the tribe:eek:

Turbojack 03-10-2003 06:19 PM

I voted no, but I guess you already figured that out when I could not believe someone woud be so stupid to delete 2 days of posts/threads just to recover one thread. As I said before in another post I hope OSO has it blocked so the person can not delete it again or we will be out even more days of posts/threads.

Sure glad OSO is not in charge of our office software.

Fever500 03-10-2003 06:20 PM

Originally posted by WARPAINT
G FORCE, TOO OLD, how about you b i t c h slap leopajm and not the tribe:eek:
Uhh... because leopajm didn't bring the thread back at the expense of two days of posts? I'm just reachin' here I know...:rolleyes:

Hustler 26 03-10-2003 06:22 PM

What if the thread erased was T2X's. The ones about cat history or v-hulls. Are we sure it was Apaches:confused:confused: :confused:

Steve 1 03-10-2003 06:25 PM

...I asked at what point the person who initiated the thread lost his right to delete it.
==============================================

First off the thread started as a jab at Wilson and me earlier….. but it really evolved into something its own entity and a thing of real beauty and became addicting I Really looked foreword every day to it.

What’s his name lost his right to kill it when the thread gained its own LIFE after the first week I would say.

Not mentioning the input and hard work from the OSO Members and Apache Owners the pictures history and so on that this guy just felt he could throw in the trash...

The Apache thread is a complete history book not some passing thread!! Who would in their right mind would burn a book??

The Thread did not belong to the starter it belongs to us all !We put the work into it..

WARPAINT 03-10-2003 06:26 PM

I give up. in about a month this thread will be forgotten.All of you complaining now will be surfing the apache thread :p

Steve 1 03-10-2003 06:31 PM

G-Force give me the name of a thread that has been in constantly on the board for the past 8 months NOT 2 DAYS that was deleted out of spite ……….

I am waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve 1 03-10-2003 06:32 PM

Go complain to leprosy he did it!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

WARPAINT 03-10-2003 06:35 PM

;)