Dixie Chicks and their comments

Old 03-17-2003, 10:49 PM
Allan4

Originally posted by cashmoney
Let me just say....I will be gone tomorrow...for good

I am just here for a brief moment to drop the truth bomb

no need to beat down dissent...
Okay.......Bye.........

Bird Dog, don't waste your time with this cheek rider, he is just a hateful, miserable, lonely prick who has nothing better to do than embarrass himself by trying in vain to humiliate others. OSO will be here long after the "supercrash/cashfunnies" of the world are not around here.

Later.....A4

Old 03-17-2003, 10:53 PM
Allan4

Originally posted by cashmoney
Just say n2o...

Are you stepping up to the plate...?

If you can point out one false thing that I posted then you will have done something that NOBODY has ever been able to do..

If it's not the truth...then it is false...Put your finger on it..if ya can

Or cop out if ya like....The rest of the bashers have

Oh, one more thing, you constantly contradict and bury yourself with false staements, hell, I don;t even have to leave this page....you falsely accused me of defending a child molester ya stooge. Besides Steve1 has done nothing but prove your falsehoods for the last several days.....

Ohhhhhhhh why waste anymore breath on this.......

See ya fellas

Old 03-18-2003, 07:42 AM
cashmoney

Just as I suspected..

Not ONE person can point out the false story...

Just more bashing..

Isn't it better to put your finger on the false story...instead of just namecalling

surely if I was posting false storys then someone could point out just ONE of them

But NOOOOO...They continue to post and call names and call my storys false

Anybody....

Be the first person EVER to point out the false story

step right up

Thats what I thought

If EVERYTHING that I posted is TRUE....Then the people of this board are showing a kill the messenger behavior...

which is child like

anybody...ONE story...?

Old 03-18-2003, 08:00 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dude....you said you were going away??? Isn't there a Gay bar is your neighborhood that you can go hang at?
Old 03-18-2003, 08:06 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Red face

CashMoney:

This thread started out about the Band Dixie Chicks being scum and somehow now it's about you being right all the time. BH
Old 03-18-2003, 08:57 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 138 Likes on 83 Posts

just let him think he's right so he will go away...

Then we can get back to talking about dropping Natalie on Saddam's palace and other good American stuff.

Here, I'll be the first to start:

"Golly gee, Cashmoney! You know, I went to every leftwinger's website trying so hard to disprove you and you know what? You are RIGHT! I never realized how misled I have been. H@ll, I wish the tax rates were more than 38.6 percent so I could feed more welfare moms. I wish that more of my tax money would go towards enforcing good government programs such as Affirmative Action so that even I were replaced by a nonqualified handicapped minority woman to run my own company. In fact, I believe that tomorrow I will go do volunteer work for the Democratic party and will stand on a bridge so I can drop bowling balls through the windshields of anybody that doesn't have a "Gore in 2004" bumper sticker. MAN, you saved me from certain nights of sleeplessness as the bombs fell on Saddam. You are one wonderful dude. I may leave my wife and try to date you."
Old 03-18-2003, 10:17 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Mr Offshore

ROTFLMAO

Yeah you little Dixie B*tches!!

Get your a** back in the kitchen and make me some pie!!!
Old 03-18-2003, 11:21 AM
Allan4

This guy must have a concrete barrier around his brain.....all we DO is prove him wrong...non stop.

Typical radical leftist, not enough rationality to expect the sun to rise in the East each morning......

He can stay as long as he wishes as far as I am concerned, reminds me of how reasonalbe and practical most of us are.

Old 03-18-2003, 11:34 AM
cashmoney

All we do is prove him wrong..

OMG...I can't believe you just said that and FAILED to point out the story that is wrong...Don't tell me how wrong I am...Put your finger right on it...And say...THIS IS BULLSH1T...thats all

Really amazing...

"Four legs good , Two legs better"

Old 03-19-2003, 11:26 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Attached Thumbnails Dixie Chicks and their comments-dixie.jpg  

Quick Reply: Dixie Chicks and their comments

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.