Notices

Girl that Drive Boats?

Old 10-10-2007, 08:01 PM
BRAD SCHOENWALD
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TexomaPowerboater
Thats hillarious. You should show her the Reggie FOuntain instructional video. Helped my girl out a lot.
Dont laugh too loud. Due to popular demand and the fact which women have a much different learning style than men, we are preparing a Womens Only Performance Boat School Class.

Recognizing the need to train spouses and partners of boat owners for emergency situations and to aid in the operation of the boat we are preparing a special ciriculium.

Women are much more detail orientated and learn better in an all women enviroment. Rather than being yelled at or intimidated by thier male counterparts, women are usually supported by each other rather than being dominated in a mixed gender learning enviroment.

I can guarantee many of these students will be able to outdrive non-graduate men with years of expierience.

Details regarding date and time to follow.

Last edited by bcschoe; 10-10-2007 at 08:05 PM.
Old 10-10-2007, 09:20 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Expensive date,
thats a goodone. this year only moved the carver once.now i have to get her ready for the winter
its tough to cruise at 20mph , watch all the markers and all the other boats pass you, when we can cruise at 55 and cut alot of corners and no wake zones with the cig.
weather permitting we will be out this weekend
Old 10-11-2007, 01:31 AM
Registered

I own a 28 sunsation and I drive MY boat. I am also a boat operator for LE agency I work for. Its great to get paid to drive up and down the River
Old 10-11-2007, 05:14 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by BLee
She likes when the 6's start to throw a little roost out the back.
Shannon loves driving our boat too...she ran the boat at our last poker run with the girl crew....a couple shots of them getting ready and on the run..

Tom
Attached Thumbnails Girl that Drive Boats?-imgp1843.jpg   Girl that Drive Boats?-labor-day-07-019.jpg   Girl that Drive Boats?-labor-day-07-020.jpg  

Old 10-11-2007, 05:19 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by bcschoe
Dont laugh too loud. Due to popular demand and the fact which women have a much different learning style than men, we are preparing a Womens Only Performance Boat School Class.

Recognizing the need to train spouses and partners of boat owners for emergency situations and to aid in the operation of the boat we are preparing a special ciriculium.

Women are much more detail orientated and learn better in an all women enviroment. Rather than being yelled at or intimidated by thier male counterparts, women are usually supported by each other rather than being dominated in a mixed gender learning enviroment.

I can guarantee many of these students will be able to outdrive non-graduate men with years of expierience.

Details regarding date and time to follow.

After talking with Brad at the poker run, we are both signed up for the UPC course in Miami in Nov.....cann't wait....

Tom
Old 10-11-2007, 05:45 PM
Registered

Received 482 Likes on 162 Posts

Originally Posted by HUSTLEthis
Shannon loves driving our boat too...she ran the boat at our last poker run with the girl crew....a couple shots of them getting ready and on the run..

Tom
I couldn't keep up with them in the poker run & I ran the sh-t out of the F-2. Tom you taught her well

LS
Old 10-11-2007, 07:13 PM
Registered

My wife does not seem to have much interest in driving our boat. Now the sports car is a different story.
Old 10-11-2007, 08:36 PM
SOX
Semper Fi
Platinum Member

My wife is a good driver. She is great with the trailer and is getting the hang of docking. The other day she backed up one of our trailers up our driveway about 350'. Not too shabby.
Attached Thumbnails Girl that Drive Boats?-pics-550.jpg  
Old 10-11-2007, 08:42 PM
Registered

Wife can drive, dock and trailer all of our boats.She can drive the hell out of the cat and pontoon,she does not like to drive the vee at higher speeds she gets nevous when it leaves the water.On that same note she knows how to set the drive and the planes for turns and get off the throttle when it does leave the water I feel comfortable with her driving at speed.
Old 10-11-2007, 09:14 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My wife doesn't like to go on the boat.She is pretty good at taking the Escalade to the mall though

Quick Reply: Girl that Drive Boats?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.