Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
OT: How about those Wildcats >

OT: How about those Wildcats

Notices

OT: How about those Wildcats

Old 03-28-2003, 01:52 PM
Registered

Location: Kentucky - where the women are so fast we have to put a governor on 'em!!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think Kentucky can do it, but they need to play a much better game than they did last night. Hopefully that was their "clunker" and they got it out of their system. Sometimes a team needs a scare to wake them up - see Arizona-Gonzaga.

Having Bogans back would help a lot too! Typical Kentucky buzzard luck in the tournament - they were missing one of their best players in '97 and had their best shooting guard hobbled with an ankle sprain in'98.
Old 03-28-2003, 02:05 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think UK will beat Marquette if Bogans can go (and be effective). Without him, it will be tight. They didn't look great last night, but let's remember that we played the Big 10 Champs in their house, without our best player in the second half....
Old 03-28-2003, 09:23 PM
Allan4

Hey Budman, YOu are gripping to the wrong camper here.....

In March 2000, Kenyon Martin broke his leg in the first round of the conf tourney. He was the unanimous player of the year in every major sanctioning body.....That pretty much nulified a Final 4 run that year...maybe even a National Title. Talk about bad luck....uuuggghhhh. I still have nightmares about that.....

I remember Huggins saying that Kenny Satterfiled was bringing the ball up the court with tears streaming down his face after that happened during that game. Pretty much the way all of us felt. BTW....Kenyon was just named Mr. New Jersey. Great honor for a great humanbeing.

I think Marquette will win by 4. Should be a great game, although KY got lucky last night.

See ya boyz........

Old 03-30-2011, 08:52 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am a HUGE Kentucky fan. I will be driving to Lexington on Saturday to watch the game at a local bar.

I think UK matches up great with UCONN. I feel they will win by 7 and go on to win the National Championship. #8 baby!!
Old 03-30-2011, 09:01 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

Allen4 is still a putz!