Notices

Hollywood left’s genius

Old 03-17-2003, 08:30 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Too many dopes on that list from Jersey!
Old 03-17-2003, 08:36 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

all the way with the U.S.A. STARS & STRIPES FOR EVER.

GO GEORGE W.GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-17-2003, 09:02 PM
Registered

Originally posted by MrOffshore
PhantomChaos...this post actually has as much to with gasoline as any other post I have read...you just need to understand the entire crisis at hand.

Sean Penn in my opinion is the king hyprocrit...a complete and total idiot. I think he would be accepted very well as a permanent resident in Iraq...I think his wealth of foreign policy would suit him well there as a diplomat...I would even chip in on his airfare...afterall his career is going to dive quicker than Caruso's did after leaving NYPD Blue.
MrOffshore-

My point is that it is going to get very boring on this boating site if there are a ton of politically motivated posts, and the education levels of the stars are really not boating related........their education levels have nothing to do with the price of gas. Also, I do understand the crisis, but choose not to discuss it on an offshore discussion board. If you believe that people that did not complete their schooling to a cetain level of education are loosers, and can not voice an opinion, then you sir, are the one that needs further education.

insptech-

They get the press coverage because they are in the public view. Joe Blow is not. It's not fair, but that's life.

Baja Daze-

I'm just not sure what to say about your post.
Old 03-17-2003, 09:15 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 133 Likes on 82 Posts

Chill out, Nort.
Nobody's knockin you cause you didn't finish college.
I didn't finish either.
My feelings aren't hurt by Daze's post.

This is a boating website, but moreso than that, it's kind of a big family. People post pix of their babies, cars, naked wives, and mailboxes. They make sure we know if they have lost a family member or pet. They ask questions about what to see when they go to the Virgin Islands (wonder if they'll see any virgins?).

Right now the WORLD is sitting on the edge of their seat about this war. Many edge-sitters are hollering for the US to drop the daisy cutters on everything sticking out of the sand. Others want to make sure we milk their oil wells to pay for our suffering. Others want to hide until it is all over. Others want to blame the president and the people who programmed the voting machines to double GW's vote tally. Others want to holler about the ones who want (or are accepting of the decision for) war. Others want to holler about the ones who don't want war.

This time will be marked in history books from now on. It will either be a paragraph or it will be the entire book, but it will be recorded in print forever (or at least until the cockroaches take over as the planet's most advanced lifeform and they eat all the history books - or it is moths that eat paper...).

Heck, Nort, if it bothers you that you didn't get a degree, there's some website you can go to and buy a diploma for ten bucks. They'll even doctor your high school picture and add a college banner or something to it.

My family at home gets off topic fairly often. I have no problem being tolerant of it. Course that's just my useless opinion.
Old 03-17-2003, 09:47 PM
Registered

mcollinstn-

I'm fine, I'm not worried, I'm not upset. I just quit college before I received my Masters and only have a Bachelor’s degree.....so my opinion may be questionable.
Old 03-17-2003, 09:52 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 133 Likes on 82 Posts

I'm very glad.

Now be a good family member and post some naked pix of your women.
Old 03-17-2003, 10:16 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

I'm tired of listening to these Hollywood a$$HOLES that are voicing their opinion like they are speaking for the rest of us.

I don't particularly want to see our troops go to war either, but we all need to be united and stand behind our President and our troops. Let's not forget about 9/11

P.S. Hollywood, go F*CK YOURSELF

Last edited by Semper Fi; 03-17-2003 at 10:24 PM.
Old 03-17-2003, 10:39 PM
Allan4

Originally posted by mcollinstn
I'm very glad.

Now be a good family member and post some naked pix of your women.

Nort, the reason we have so many more political posts in weeks past is becuase of the enormous worldy tensions. These days and weeks are extremely significant, horribly drastic. Things will calm down here on OSO when...1.) The boating season begins 2.) The global stressors subside. I doubt that other significantly sized forums are not having the same traffic. It is aggrivating as hell to see celebs with no expertise, no experience, no education of the facts and no defense knowledge stand up and belittle our President and national intent as though they have studdied military tactics for the last 45 years. THEY ARE ACTORS FOR CRAPS SAKE!!!!! It would be like me getting on TV and make outrageous claims about computer programing or accounting. It's not a matter of having the "right" to speak, it is a matter of what IS "right", or moral or correct. As I say, you have the "right" to have an affair, but that does not mean it is decent, appreciated or correct.

We are just a sample of the population guys, certainly not the only group of people talking about this....hell, even Sports Center is talking about it!!! I think it is patriotic to recognize and appreciate the monstrocity of the occasion.

This is a war, not something that takes place very often. Be patient Nort and respect the situation at hand (not that you aren't already) and that we all, no matter our opinion, are concerned enough about America to discuss with such vigor.

Okay.....now.......that hot x of yours, the brunette..........anything racey would be appreciated

Old 03-18-2003, 08:09 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally posted by Baja Daze
Them's stars stoopider than I thinked.

But hell, since they can't cut it in the real world and even get a degree; they'd make perfect democrats...Figures.
Well, I don't know where to begin, but in essence: Hollywood is not the real world...

Actors are disillusioned...

Falling into an acting career or making it big on the big screen has no credibility in my book.

I give credibility to Hard-working, motivated, self-starters. If that means finishing school or starting a business or busting your ass on a construction site, so be it regardless...But dropping out to act? Come on?.... All it takes is to listen to them rant for 10 seconds to realize there's nothing there, but a little bit of charm or whit and good looks(but not necessarily)...but seldom smarts.

Remember back to high school...Remember the dreamers, the thespians...Ya, me too. That's enough to formulate my opinions.

Steve's Listing of the fact that many of the most outspoken, left-leaning, first to show up for the opportunity to shovel anti-war drivel are either 1)uneducated, 2)lack the fortitude to finish school for whatever reason....

Now, I'm not saying theirs anything wrong with that, however the nuisance remains; For someone to shovel their S.hit on TV and try to tell me a thing or two about politics or war, I expect a little more credentials than a fukking star in the sidewalk in Hollywood.

They are among the first to spew verbal diarrhea...who are they to think their opinion means any more than anyone else? Why?

What's the problem anyway? You've got a BS...
---------------

On a side note Nort, with all due respect you'd be the last person I'd expect to complain about an off topic post...
Old 03-18-2003, 06:05 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally posted by Allan4
...I think it is patriotic to recognize and appreciate the monstrocity of the occasion...
Beautiful...

Quick Reply: Hollywood left’s genius

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.