Notices

Open water at Last!!!

Old 03-24-2003, 08:51 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lake George still has PLENTY of ice fishernman on it! We will be a while. That'sokay, more time to get the boat in tip top shape!
Old 03-24-2003, 07:33 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

DON-- I see you got the new AVATAR working. Making them small like that isn't fun. I wish we could use something in the area of 200 x 100 or even 150 x 75 (hey this is a boat forum- boats are longer than they are tall.)
Old 03-24-2003, 07:42 PM
Charter Member #655
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks Steve you the man!!!
Old 03-24-2003, 09:13 PM
Just Say N2O

Crazy,

(With calendar in hand), How much notice do you need, and what sort of cost would be associated with begging a ride in this awesome new missle? Will you be keeping the same slip? I hope so. Life on E-Dock just wouldn't be the same without you and Barb.

Still waiting for the ride in Fred "I-have-a-boat-longer-than-your-dock"'s 40' Excalibur Hawk. Could be a great summer (assuming it starts sometime within the next 3 months.)

I have a lot of work left on the Wellcraft. Replaced the harmonic dampener on the starboard engine, and replaced the upper shaft/gear set in that transmission. Still need to redo the bow pulpit, create new wood for inside the cockpit, rebuild the starboard carb, and figure out why the port engine knocks.

Probably would be easier to put it back together, sell it, and buy yours.

Old 03-25-2003, 08:32 AM
Registered

Bill, I don't know what we're doing as far as a slip for the Searay yet. We may opt to put it in a brokerage slip over by Rd's office. It will be in the water as soon as the weather breaks though.
Old 03-25-2003, 08:39 AM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts
Thumbs up Crazyhorse

Crazy, thanks for your help changing out the races/bearings on my boat trailer axles bro! She's ready to roll now---it's like I could almost push my boat down the road now!
Old 03-25-2003, 08:58 AM
Charter Member #655
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

what the Heck Mark you a candy boy or what?Runnin a yella boat and you cant get your hands dirty! I think Autumn can change my bearings out and she's a 16 month old girl!!!!wuss.......and to think I put you up a at the level of Kahuna of cubic inch.....now your back to secretary boy
Old 03-25-2003, 11:20 AM
Registered

KAAMA, no problem. Thanks for the help.
Barb and I had Crazy Horse at the boat ramp yesterday for a noon ride but there were 3-footers with white caps on Lake Mac and no docks in the launch ramp yet. So, it was back to the barn until the next good weather day.
Old 03-25-2003, 09:31 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

ONLY 3 footers and you put it back on the trailer. HOW BIG IS THAT NEW BOAT. IT ISN'T YOUR SEARAY AND IT WON'T BREAK IN 3 FOOTERS
Old 03-26-2003, 08:37 AM
Registered

Without a dock in at the launch ramp I was hesitant to launch with the wind right on the stern. Especially being the first time for Barb and me. You need to remember, I haven't had a trailer boat in 15 years. I don't want to look like a MOE-RON.

Quick Reply: Open water at Last!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.