Active Thunder's latest creation >

Active Thunder's latest creation

Notices

Active Thunder's latest creation

Old 03-25-2003, 09:38 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by phastang
That is one of the nicest A/T's I have seen, love the graphics! Is that the new raised deck model? And who is the guy in the last picture grinning from ear to ear? Sure wish it was me!!!!! Good luck with your new gig Thunderdan. If I could just sell my PQ I would be cruisin in my own A/T
It is the new raised deck, and it really did come out great, and Jim is extremely happy with the boat. As for crusin in your own AT, give me a shout and let's see what we can do.
Old 03-25-2003, 09:40 PM
Registered

Originally posted by garshev
Attn all a/t owners: I asked a question on the a/t section and didn't get any responses, so I'll ask it here. What did you people think of power boat's review of the 37 a/t avh radioactive? Sounds like they had reservations about the hull. Honest answers would be appreciated as we have heard nothing but praise for a/t's.
I sent you a PM with the link to the thread that was already posted on the article. As for reservations about the hull and the way the boat rides.......take a ride in one and see what you think. I am sure I can arrange a ride for you if you are interested.
Old 03-26-2003, 06:58 PM
Registered

Cool

Sorry I missed the thread that covered this. I didn't get the p.m. to locate the thread either. I have been seriously considering an a/t but I guess I need to take you up on the offer of going for a test ride. It seems as though power boat has issues with certain brands while others get nothing but glowing remarks. I have often wondered if it depends on the amount of advertising dollars are spent? The speed numbers are generous by about 3-4 mph compared to boats that I have personally been in with identical setups.
Old 03-26-2003, 07:40 PM
Registered

garsev,

I hope I did not offend you with my response about the PM. You are right, you must take a ride.,the boat rides like nothing else..

Shane,

Pulse drives maybe coming down the shoot..I know Big Al was thinking about it..The major reason for the new deck was was to increase headroom, the other advantage is man does it look cool...
Old 03-26-2003, 08:12 PM
Registered

Dan, I got your email. Are you up?
Old 03-26-2003, 08:21 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Wow I love the look. Very nice to see a paint job that helps with the already great lines of that boat!!!