Notices

OT- Naked Women

Old 04-08-2003, 10:56 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking OT- Naked Women

A man walks into a psychologist's office to take a personality test, sort of like those ink blot ones.

The psychologist hands him a piece of paper w/ a square on it & askes him what he sees. The man says "I see a room full of naked women!" The psychologist is somewhat surprised by his answer & hands him another piece of paper with a circle on it & askes him what he sees. The man says "I see a room full of naked women!" The psychologist, even more curious hands him a third piece of paper with a triangle on it. The man says "I see a room full of naked women!"

The psychologist doesn't know what to make of it, and tells him he's displaying some sort of anti-social, Freudian behavior, and the man says, "Don't go accusing ME of being some sort of pervert. YOU'RE the one drawing all the dirty pictures!"
Old 04-08-2003, 11:01 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 04-08-2003, 12:12 PM
CBPBA's Walmart Greeter
VIP Member

Received 14 Likes on 8 Posts

This same guy is now shown an apple, and he says "I see a woman's breast". Doctor then shows him a grapefruit and he says "I still see a woman's breast. Doctor whips out a windshield wiper blade, and the guy says "now I see a pair of breasts".

The Doctor completely understands how this guy could see a woman's breast with the fruits he produced, but he's completely baffled how this guy can see a pair of breasts when shown a windshield wiper blade. So he asks the guy how he arrived at this vision?

The guy simply starts tilting his head side to side and makes a kissing noise back and forth, the same sound made by windshield wipers during a rain storm.

(much better joke told in person, with emphasis on the kissing sound effect and head bobbing left/right kissing each imaginary breast).

-----------------------------------------

CHESAPEAKE BAY POWER BOAT ASSOCIATION
'http://www.cbpba.com'

"Experience is something you don't have until just after you need it."
Old 04-09-2003, 04:55 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The square was a house. The circle was an igloo. The triangle was a teepee. Now you can tell it right next time.
Old 04-10-2003, 09:50 AM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Good One......still!!!!
Old 04-10-2003, 09:55 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

GOOD 1