Notices

OT- Pamela Anderson

Old 04-17-2003, 08:43 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm all for a network who going for the young male audience, that just means 2 things: T & A You know we all love it.
Old 04-18-2003, 05:43 AM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally posted by dkwestern
I'm all for a network who going for the young male audience, that just means 2 things: T & A You know we all love it.
Yep.
Old 04-18-2003, 06:54 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

She still does it for me because I know I'll never do it with her

Cordell
Old 04-18-2003, 07:30 AM
Registered

Received 49 Likes on 33 Posts
Default Labatts Blue poster girl

She had that girl next door thing happenin, obviously that's why they 'found' her -- but just like all the rest once she was there she had to try to distinguish herself,, imho OVERDONE. And as far as petry dish----YES --- but with the right # of crowns (1-2) I'd do her proper-- just to tell my grandkids
Or should i say -- just so she can tell her grandkids

Last edited by del sol; 04-18-2003 at 07:33 AM.
Old 04-18-2003, 08:24 AM
VIP Member
Platinum Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I kinda like the video I have of Pam getting nailed by Tommy
big download
Old 04-18-2003, 08:34 AM
Registered

I saw her first playboy pics from the 80s. She looked the best then. Still would hit it now though!
Old 04-18-2003, 08:58 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 138 Likes on 83 Posts

You guys must be some kind of warped germ-freaks. Do you wear rubber gloves when you eat at McDonald's?

Everybody KNOWS that snatch is made of the most durable material in the universe. Impervious to ANY damage. Car tires made from this stuff would last FOREVER (but they probably wouldn't get very good traction). Let's face it - Pammy's monk has just GOT to be primo. It ain't been hurt. Carmen Electra's ain't been hurt by Rodman, Pammy's ain't been hurt by Tommy, Kid, and all the others.

And Hepatitis is a LIVER disorder, not a snatch disease.

All you creeped-out guys feel free to keep your distance. Heck, I even know guys that won't eat out of the peanut butter jar at my house cause they know I dig it out with my fingers. More for me, that's what I say...

Besides, any of you guys ever MET Kid Rock? I have. In fact, I've spent an hour in his bus hanging out, watching ConAir, and eating sandwiches. While I honestly had low expectations of his mannerisms and personality, I was floored to find him a nice guy, a sober guy, a relaxed and pleasant guy with a good sense of humor and lots of common interests. I was there with a common friend, and left feeling impressed and wishing the best for him. All the crap you see on TV is for media consumption.

Pammy is on my short list of "sledging" material. Pam, Carmen, Britney, Anna K, the girl who works at the surf shop, the list is constantly updated and revised but Pam is always there...
Old 04-18-2003, 09:15 AM
Registered

mccollinstn: right on, My only differing opinion is with Carmen, I think she's so hot but I couldn't bring myself to bang her even if I had the chance.
Old 04-18-2003, 09:24 AM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally posted by florida gator
I saw her first playboy pics from the 80s. She looked the best then. Still would hit it now though!
I have that mag!
Old 04-18-2003, 01:18 PM
Registered

mcollinstn.................totally agree with ya! Pammy is the shiznat! She is the shizo that can take care of the bizzo.

Quick Reply: OT- Pamela Anderson

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.