Lake George, NY Offshore Demonstration Race and Radar Run

Notices

Lake George, NY Offshore Demonstration Race and Radar Run

Old 05-01-2003, 06:55 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by GLH
Shane,
Just got of the phone with Bob earlier this afternoon, here is the deal currently (always flexible!!!)
1. I will splash in Ticondaroga Friday around 5:30-6PM
2. I will meet up with Bob north of the narrows and we will make our way to the cocktail party.
3. We will dock at one of the restaurant/bars for both nights. basically play it by ear for docking. Bob says early in the season like this nothing is very busy!
4. Now we plan on doing the "slow" boat race, that radar thing and get to your gathering whenever we all squeez that in.

Of course all this nice planning goes out the window once we hook up somewhere where we start having a blast and bag everything else!!!!
EXCELLENT! Is Bob meeting you north of the narrows? Maybe I will as well. This way we can make sure you get to the south end with out any problems. Bob is right, docking etc. is EXTREMELY easy these days. Let me know if you need anything ahead of time and I will gladly help any way I can. If something goes aray and you need anything just let me know. With all that is now going on, a get together at my place may be pushing the time factor to close. We should probably just play it by ear and wing it. If it works out GREAT. If not... Looking forward to meeting you GLH.
Old 05-01-2003, 07:58 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Unhappy

Hey Shane... whats going on??? wheres Hotboat??? haven't heard from him.... does he still have his Scarab?? is everything OK??? ...Dave
Old 05-01-2003, 09:03 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Chuck, You are more than welcome to run with the big boys. Call me so I can get some info from you as soon as you can please.

Bob
Old 05-01-2003, 09:05 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sterndrivespec,

You mentioned that you are interested in running ??? Call me please ASAP so we can make arrangements

Bob 518 361-0811
Old 05-01-2003, 11:45 PM
Registered

Robby,
Rob G. and Bo are both in. We do still need a few boats to help keep the course clear.
Call me if you need any info, I am not on the computer much. Especially since the boat isn't even out yet.
Thanks Dan
Old 05-02-2003, 06:23 AM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally posted by Shane
EXCELLENT! Is Bob meeting you north of the narrows? Yes he will. Maybe I will as well.

I will call both you guys probably Friday AM and confirm the time but I should be at the north end of the lake as mentioned around 6PM max. The more I think of this the earlier I'll set out of work on Friday!!!]
Old 05-02-2003, 06:56 AM
Registered

Originally posted by Scarab3DMC
Hey Shane... whats going on??? wheres Hotboat??? haven't heard from him.... does he still have his Scarab?? is everything OK??? ...Dave
Hot Boat is fine. He has been busy busy busy. Goin' 200 MPH in four different directions. Been focusing on getting things with the business more organized and efficient. Also he has been workin' his arse off at his house up here to get all the little project wrapped up. He is getting his engine back this weekend and been working hard on the Scarab as well. I will pass along your good wishes.

Shane
Old 05-02-2003, 06:58 AM
Registered

Originally posted by GLH
I will call both you guys probably Friday AM and confirm the time but I should be at the north end of the lake as mentioned around 6PM max. The more I think of this the earlier I'll set out of work on Thursday !!]
Did I give you my numbers yet? Let me know and I will PM them to you.
Old 05-02-2003, 07:45 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

BOB,i left a message on your voice mail,i will try you again later or call me at 315 623 7642,chris
Old 05-02-2003, 07:53 AM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Shane I got 7693 this right for your cell?

Quick Reply: Lake George, NY Offshore Demonstration Race and Radar Run

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.