Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   APBA Offshore Chairman's Response to APBA "Report" (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/48222-apba-offshore-chairmans-response-apba-report.html)

dockrocker 04-21-2003 02:27 PM

:D

boilerdaddy 04-21-2003 02:28 PM

Gosh, Chuck. Hotfoot must not be a Penske fan...

C_Spray 04-21-2003 02:31 PM

I'm just trying to figure out if Hotfoot's first name is Reggie or Fred.... (Not you, Too Old.)

Hotfoot - I think that you'll find the members of this board are completely capable of listening. Just tell us something with some substance to it...

Right Trouty...err, Troulty...err, Toutly...err, Scott?

Hotfoot 04-21-2003 02:49 PM

Well i'm only posting the true fact's

dockrocker 04-21-2003 02:59 PM

Originally posted by Hotfoot
Well i'm only posting the true fact's
As opposed to the false facts? Of course, by definition, a fact is true. A fact cannot be false; if false, it is not, in fact, a fact.

Right Troutly?

Risk Taker 04-21-2003 03:03 PM

Originally posted by Troutly
Right on Mr Clinton :eek: :D
Ya beat me to it.........:rolleyes::D:p

CigDaze 04-21-2003 03:12 PM

Hotfoot
Hmmm, 4 posts saying a whole lof nothing; All 4 on this thread...
I have yet to see a single 'statement' from you, let alone a "true fact. :rolleyes:

dockrocker 04-21-2003 03:13 PM

From Websters:

Main Entry: fact
Pronunciation: 'fakt
Function: noun
Etymology: Latin factum, from neuter of factus, past participle of facere
Date: 15th century
1 : a thing done: as a obsolete : FEAT b : CRIME <accessory after the fact> c archaic : ACTION
2 archaic : PERFORMANCE, DOING
3 : the quality of being actual : ACTUALITY <a question of fact hinges on evidence>
4 a : something that has actual existence <space exploration is now a fact> b : an actual occurrence <prove the fact of damage>
5 : a piece of information presented as having objective reality
- in fact : in truth

I think #4 and #5 are the ones that apply here ;) :D

Kohldog 04-21-2003 03:13 PM

Hey folks, I think we've found "Bagdad Bob" the Iraqi information minister who told us how Iraq was winning the war! Let's see how hotfoots comments compare to his.

Hotfoot
"Well i'm only posting the true fact's"

Bagdad Bob
"My feelings - as usual - we will slaughter them all"

Hotfoot
"HUMMMMMM!!!! TO BELIEVE OR NOT TOO BELIEVE."

Bagdad Bob
"Let the American infidels bask in their illusion"

Hotfoot
"MIKE WHY SHOULD I BELIEVE THIS YOUVE BEEN LYING ALL ALONG!! AND YEA ITS ME AGIAN TROUTY"

Bagdad Bob
"Who are in control, they are not in control of anything - they don't even control themselves!"

Well, I think they match up pretty well! :D :D If you want to see more of hotfoot/Bagdad Bob's comments check out this website. We Love the Iraqi Information Minister

THEJOKER 04-21-2003 03:15 PM

and.......

And now you know why I support APBA Offshore LLC - MA may not be the most personable guy in the world but he keeps the i's dotted and t's crossed. Keep up the good work Mike - BH....